when baekhyun procrastinates his assignments

Baekhyun slumps on the table and begins to produce unearthly sounds that he had Junmyeon giving him the side-eye.

"Could you at least make some kind of progress with that assignment of yours instead of making weird noises?" Junmyeon asks as he takes off his headphones.

Still slumping on the table, Baekhyun pushes away the textbook he was trying to read. He lets out a big, loud yawn and with sleepy eyes, he starts to reply.

But he stops to let out another yawn.

Junmyeon shakes his head and lets out a sigh at the sight of his friend, who once again, is procrastinating when the deadline is tomorrow night.

"I just genuinely feel so tired," Baekhyun says as he gets his head up from the table and stretches his arms out.

"And I didn't even do much. Yet I am this tired. Like you get me right?" Baekhyun asks Junmyeon, from which he only got another stare from his friend.

"It's fine that you don't get it. Like sorry, Mr-smart-my-IQ-is-as-good-as-my-looks, I'm not as great as you," Baekhyun says quickly, making it almost sound like a mumble. 

He stands up from his seat and grabs his wallet, "What pizza do you want? I'll ask the guys on the way what they want."

"You're really not feeling it huh?" Junmyeon questions, leaning back into his chair, rotating the pen he has between the fingers of his right hand.

"Hey, I don't always do this and I've always submitted them before the due date. What's up with a little self-care now and then?" Baekhyun replies with a chuckle.

"The prawn one," Junmyeon says, finally answering Baekhyun's pizza question. That prompted Baekhyun to raise his right eyebrow.

Junmyeon gives him a smirk, "I need a little self-care as well."

"Give yourself a rest, I'll get online once I get to the pizza place, make sure you get on as well, we're all gonna play a game so, try to procrastinate a little okay Mr-strict-follow-the-rules-always."

"Anyways, see ya in a bit."