Dos

Carmen was making her debut tonight.

She walked into her private locker room. New Japan didn't really have a female division so there was no real women's locker room. It was pretty much just her.

She takes off her clothes so she was just in her undergarments, she wipes her face with lukewarm water. She cleans her face and speaks softly to her reflection, trying to calm the woman in the mirror.

Putting on her gear she looks into the mirror hanging on the wall, she thought she looked gorgeous. So she goes to hair and makeup to put the final touches to her look.

When the make up artist walks away, Carmen fixes her makeup. She didn't like the choices they had made. She didn't care if this would cause trouble, it would be her face on camera and she wasnt going to have bad screenshots floating around Twitter.

Carmen walks away from the area and finds a corner to hang out by herself as she tapes up her hands.

*******

Fergal Devitt was waiting in the ring for his opponent. He was told it would be someone new, someone he hasn't faced before.

Some weird music started playing and walks out the girl who he had drinks with nights ago.

Her smile disappears when she sees who her opponent was.

Carmen's shocked expression slowly goes away as she tries but fails to seal her lips to keep from laughing.

"No good deed goes unpunished I guess." She tells him.

Devitt just gives a simple shrug.

Carmen presents her hand, waiting for a handshake. Devitt obliged and shook her hand. Carmen pulls him in so only Devitt could hear what she has to say.

"Just because you bought me drinks doesn't mean I won't fuck you up." She whispers into his ear.

She goes to her corner and waits for the bell.

Meanwhile, Tama Tonga and Machine Gun Anderson were backstage watching the match.

"I heard Carmen Alvarez was wrestling now, I didn't know it was here. That's cool." Tama Tonga commented.

Anderson just kept on watching in silence.

Carmen slowly worked Devitt's joints to bring him down to the mat. Once he was taken down, the woman subjects him to a storm of strikes.

"Should we go help him?" Tama asked as he saw Devitt twisted in an armlock.

"No, I'm sure Devitt can handle himself." Anderson said as Devitt took a nasty kick to the face.

"Really? Cause he's getting his ass whooped."

They witnessed Carmen being dragged to the bottom rope, it positioned under her neck, Devitt kicks her back causing the rope to hit her throat.

"See, he's got this." Anderson reminds Tonga.

The match was winding down, Carmen was setting up for her finisher but was caught by Devitt who introduced her to Bloody Sunday.

Carmen laid still as Prince Devitt covered her for the count.

This is not what she thought her debut would be like.

*******

Carmen sits in her private room messaging everyone about her debut.

Out of the blue, there was a knock on the door. She fixed herself up a bit before telling the person knocking in the language of the country that they may come in. She expected one of the producers to be knocking.

"Hey, nice debut. I didn't know ya signed with New Japan."

She shrugs.

"You didn't ask."

"That was one helluva match. Ya almost got me a few times."

Carmen gives him a small smile.

"I was actually quite impressed." Devitt continued.

"Well, thank you."

"So impressed, I think ya'd be a good addition to the Bullet Club." Devitt shows her a shirt.

"Bullet Club?"

"It's our faction."

"So you want me to join your Club after you kicked my ass?"

"To be fair, ya also kicked my arse as well."

"Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea."

Weeks later, Carmen was in a match with Kenny Omega. Carmen and Kenny were on a turnbuckle at the moment then suddenly the Bullet Club came running into the ring.

Carmen and Kenny get off the turnbuckle, while Kenny's tag team partner gets into the ring.

The three people not in Bullet Club shirts looked at each other and decide to team up. They positioned themselves ready for any attack. Bullet Club begins their attack, except Carmen was kept safe. Bullet Club assaults the Golden Lovers.

Carmen backs into the turnbuckle watching what was happening.

As the the Golden Lovers lay lifeless, Bullet Club turns their attention to her.

Carmen swallows hard, her mouth suddenly becoming dry.

Prince Devitt demands a microphone while Machine Gun Anderson presents a Bullet Club shirt.

Carmen figures out what's happening, she looks down at Kenny's destroyed body then to Devitt's devilish smirk.

She gives them a smirk of her own.

She nods her head, satisfied.

"Ok, yes."

Machine Gun Anderson throws her the shirt.

The crowd erupts in boos.

"I want everyone to welcome the newest member of the Bullet Club, Carmen Alvarez!" Prince Devitt announced to the crowd.

Carmen lifts the shirt in the air then puts it on.

_______________________________________

A/N: Alright we got to part 2, getting the ball rolling. I hope anyone reading this actually enjoys this.

If there's any spelling mistakes or punctuation mistakes, that's my bad. I'll be honest, I didnt proofread this enough. So, sorry if there's any mistakes!

See you guys on the next one!