Chapter 13

Hey everyone! How was your week? Mine was good, I cheered at my last game of the fall season this week :( but on the bright side, competition is soon! My squad moved up a division from last year I think, since we won Best Overall and Best Motions.

Also: hoping everyone is okay during Hurricane Sandy for all my fellow East Coast-ers! We're probably going to lose power over where I am, but I'm getting this chapter up as a little gift before the storm hits soon. I'll try to write a lot so that it satisfies everyone :)
COVERS. DUE. NOVEMBER. 6th. It's really disappointing, I haven't even gotten a SINGLE COVER YET. :( Merp.

Anywhoo, here's the chapter! :) Enjoy, and happy reading everyone!

**Not Edited**

xoxoxooxxooxxoxx, morgan~

----**----

RECAP FROM CHAPTER 12:

“Wait but, do you have any leads on us- I mean, the hunters?” Sam said in a nervous voice, slipping up.

“Not yet, I haven't been looking for them that much since the summer. Still no leads though.” I sighed, disappointed.

“Oh, okay, well that sucks. Anyways, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow, I just remembered I have, uh, something to do. Bye Rose, feel better!” Samantha said, practically running out the door.

Why was she acting so weird about the hunters?

It had been a couple hours since that weird conversation with Sam about the hunters. I decided to just not bring it up around her, simply because she seemed so, well, nervous. My main question though, was why? Of all things to worry about, Sam wasn't a hunter. She had no reason to be. She couldn't be a hunter herself, since I had seen her shift with my own two eyes! Her wolf was beautiful. I hadn't seen it lately, since my leg and I was kidnapped and all this other stuff.

No, Sam had nothing to do with the hunters. And that was that, I told myself.

But why did I have this weird gut feeling that she did?

Rose's POV

I sighed, throwing myself on my bed....in my dorm room! It had been about a week and a half, and Dr. Harris said I could go home, thank god. I was so fed up with just laying around in my room all day, not being able to do anything.

Erik came into the room, smiling at me.

“Hey, Rose.” he said, setting down all of our luggage by the dresser. Damn, these Alpha boys were strong..

“Hey Erik!” I said happily, as he laid down next to me.

“You sound happy,” he observed, grabbing onto my hand.

“It's because I am,” I admitted. “I'm just so happy to be back here. And to be with you.”

Erik smiled, and I snuggled into him, enjoying the closeness of my mate. He kissed my forehead softly, and then I suddenly felt this weird, warm feeling. My wolf was practically growling at me to get on top of Erik, so I did.

“Erik,” I said to him, as he placed his hands on my hips so I wouldn't fall off of him.

“Yes?” he replied, his heartbeat speeding up as I trailed a finger down his shirt.

“Hi,” I answered, leaning forward to kiss him softly. Erik's arms tightened around me, and my wolf was eager to take it further. I deepened the kiss, pressing myself closer to my mate and satisfying my wolf – for now.