Chapter 7

We're desperate after love, feeling the need to lay our trust on someone.

Wether it's your mother, sister,  father, brother, maybe even a friend, doesn't really matter.

As long as it's someone you feel safe with, someone who you know will help you through dark times.

But even if we think at first that we've made the right choice-

We can be totally wrong...

The one you've trusted with your heart can suddenly betray you.

Show you how they really think of you and who they really are.

You're heartbroken, feeling like you can't trust anyone anymore as pain seep your heart forever.

Even if you think you've gotten over it, it's still there' lurking in the shaddows and waiting to strike again in your most vunerable times...

You tell yourself that you're never going to lay your trust onto another person again.

Still here you are-

Running desperatly after someone who'll love you

Who'll support you and help you fix your misstakes

Again...

What will happen if they shatter your heart... Once again?

Will you even want to exist?

Katsuki woke up to a big headache, probably from all the crying. He mentally cursed at himself for being so weak, crying every minute wasn't something he thought werewolves should do. They were one of the strongest creatures, but both because he was an omega and because of everything that happens, made him unable to stabilize all of his feelings. 

The werewolf groaned as he got up to a sitting position, crossing his legs under him and rubbing his red eyes. He let his gaze drift around the whole room, that's recognizable by now, but couldn't see any vampire. The ash-blonde didn't worry to much, since Shoto was a vampire who could clearly protect himself, but the omega did miss his coldness. 

Katsuki was about to get up, but a wave of pain attacked him, his stomach becoming even hotter and he whimpered and started panting slightly. That's right, he's heat stops in about 3 more days, which meant that he still had 3 days of hell. " Dammit... " He growled out, laying back onto the bed and clutched to his stomach. Sometimes the pain soothed out, giving him a break, until another wave of pain hit him. 

Todoroki had helped him with his heat the first day, and the werewolf didn't want to admit it, but he had acted just like an alpha. That meant that Katsuki had really liked it, actually feeling like an omega who had a loving alpha. The dual haired male had said that he could help the blonde again, but not to soon after the first time, since it was Katsuki's first and that he didn't want to break the red gazed male. Ofcourse, the werewolf was quite irritated for that, but he understood what Shoto had meant and that he only wanted him safe.

 The ash-blonde started whimpering and panting heavier as he felt even hotter and hotter, sweat starting to roll down his flushed face and his ears and tail twitching from time to time. The wolf bit his lip and groaned and whimpered as another wave of pain hit him, making him clutch his stomach even more and roll himself into a ball. Katsuki rolled from time to time to the other side, growling, whimpering, hissing and panting. The omega felt disgusting as he felt a liquid run down his legs and he shivered.