Prologue+CHP 1

Living in this world that full with surprise is just something odd for everyone...Mostly...

Isn't it great if the way we live is actually the way we wanted so? Isn't it...

But... isn't it just great that sometimes life just had up and down? Because not everything we wish for will become truth...

Spitting out the truth, but there's always a way to clean up the spit as people covered it up as it was a bad thing that everyone shouldn't know...

We live in a world full of surprise... What did you expect for...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Haneul Pov(readers pov)

".../alarm ringing/..."

I wake up due to my alarm clock. I close it and stretch out my hands...

I hum a few times before I look back at my watch, and...

"oh shit!!! I'm late!!!!... "I cursed at myself as I noticed that it's already 6.30 p.m...

I quickly left my bed and grab my towel as I went inside my bathroom. I do the bath chores and grab my uniform and wears it...

"okay Park Haneul. Take it easy... Don't too rush... "I said to myself while calming down...

Okay so, I'm actually working at this one stall and I'm working as a cashier there. I work night shift from 7 p.m. to 5 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday...

Wondering why I'm doing this job? I don't even know lol JK. Actually I'm trying to find some money for my school actually. I work for money and I had to pay for my school bill and exam and subject cost that I take and bla bla bla. Currently, I'm studying in Business and Economic...

Moving on! As I left my room, I went to the kitchen and grab a piece of bread as fast as I could and left my house at 6.45 p.m...

"shit only 15 minutes left!!!... "I said freaking out and grab my bike...

I start to cycle to the stall direction and of course the traffic will be traffic hours as heck in Seoul but since I use my bicycle, so I just went zoooooop through the whole cars and eventually...

I'm late...

Author Pov

"you late, Park Haneul... "the manager said to him with his hand crossing...