CHP 5

Author Pov

Currently both Haneul and Ryujin were eating their tteoboki at the uncle stall while chatting with each other...

"so, where are you from, Ryujin? Looks like you just get home from somewhere... "Haneul ask while take a sip of his Coke...

"uhhhhh I'm from my friend's house! Yeah... Haha... "she said awkwardly make Haneul smile weirdly...

"well, how about you? Where are you from, oppa?... "she ask with her mouth full of tteoboki...

"I'm from friend house too... "he said and Ryujin nod understand...

"so, yesterday I didn't get my answer for my question yet... "she said make Haneul confused...

"answer? Question?... "he ask and Ryujin nod...

"about your relationship with Seonghwa oppa. Why you guys look like you haven't met with each other for awhile?... "she ask make Haneul stop eating...

"you still want to know huh?... "he ask and Ryujin quickly shook her head...

"No! I mean yes but if it was too personal, then I'll be fine! I don't want to force you either! Please don't get mad at me,please!!!... "she said freaking out makes Haneul chuckle...

"lol Ryujin. Don't worry, I'm not gonna mad at you... "he said make Ryujin sigh in relief...

"so, you gonna tell me what happens?... "she ask and Haneul nod...

"well, me, Seonghwa hyung, and my parents use to be a happy family. Like our family is the most happiest family in this world. So, there's one day when my girlfriend said that her parents wanted to see and invite me for a dinner... "he said make Ryujin shock...

"you already have a girlfriend, oppa?!... "she ask while closing her mouth and Haneul nod...

"use to... But she's dead... "he said and Ryujin went silent...

"anyway, the reason why me and Seonghwa hyung seems like we didn't met with each other is because of our own parent... "he said and Ryujin nod...

"why your parent?... "she ask confuse and Haneul lean his back on the chair...

"actually, on my way to my girlfriend house, we get into accident. On that time, me and my girlfriend should take bus but she said that I should ride a bike instead that belongs to my dad so we can get there early. Actually, I already know how to ride a bike because my dad teach me. Without wasting anytime, I secretly take my dad bike key and went to her house using the bike. As we on our way to her house, suddenly we got into accident. It also happen because of me. I ride it way too fast and before I realized that suddenly the bike brake loose. I was shock why the break didn't function until me and my girlfriend get into accident by hitting the road lamp pole. I got my right leg break while my girlfriend even worst. Her tummy were stab with the broken handle while her head were broke with blood flows from her head. I cry so much on that night, because of my carelessness, I lost someone who I love the most. Her parents blame me and my parents also blame me because of my dumb self so they decide to chase me out when I was 15 years old. However, Seonghwa hyung felt pity towards me and he tried to help me but my parents block him from meting with me. That's why we rarely meet each other... We're like stranger somehow... "he said explaining make the whole surrounding in silent...

"o-oppa, I'm sorry to hear that... "Ryujin said apologize but Haneul smile instead...

"nah... I'm okay... Maybe this is what should I get after all... For my sin... "he said and continue to eat his food...

Ryujin look at Haneul with concern look as she felt pity towards his situation...

"aren't you gonna cry?... "she ask make Haneul choke on his tteoboki...