Part Sixteen♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ omg I'm so sorry I like dropped off the face of the earth don't hate me pls

Lyric's P.O.V

I wake up groggily, Austin rubbing my arm.

"Wake up," he said.

"Wake up," I said.

He smiled and replied with, "This is no hallucination."

I laughed and said I'd be out in a minute. He stole a kiss on my cheek and let me be.

We're practically dating, but he hasn't asked me out or anything. I don't think he ever will though, I know it's way to hard for famous people to date.

That kiss reminded me of last night, when Alan tried to. That confused me. I thought he saw me and Austin lately. I felt bad denying him, because I saw in his eyes that he was hurt, but I couldn't do it.

I'm in love with Austin.

But god, I hope things aren't awkward between me and ash. I really do love him, it's just, I'm not in love with him. He's like my best guy friend. Besides Austin. At the moment, I think we're just friends with benefits.

I let out a groan and got out of my bunk.

In the kitchen is all five guys trying to make their breakfast.

Alan has his back to me, he's toasting his poptarts.

Aaron is putting his cereal together, Cheerios, of course.

Tino is making himself waffles, Phil is trying to help him.

And then there's Austin, making bacon and pancakes.

I walk over to him. "That looks delicious," I said.

"Good, because I made it or both of us," he smiled.

"We better eat quick," Alan said, walking past us. "Our next show is in three hours."

So everyone finally finished and we all sat down on the couch watching tv and eating our breakfast.

Austin's P.O.V

We're now in Arizona, and after the show today we're headed straight to Texas. Only a few more days until we get to Florida, and we're staying for about a week there before going through the northern states back to Cali.

We're staying extra in Florida because we're playing 3 different shows, and because I feel we need to be there for Kellin.

I made bacon and pancakes for me and Lyric, and we just finished. Im proud of myself, they were delicious.

After we both finished I took our dishes to the sink. I told everyone they should probably start to get ready, and they all groaned. Rolling my eyes, I went to the bathroom and slipped into the shower.

Lyric's P.O.V

Everyone went to a different part of the bus to get changed and what not. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom , remembering that's where Austin was.

Was I ready for this? No.

Was he ready for this? I dunno.

But what I do know is we both want it.