Chapter 1

(Y/N)= your name
(S/N)= sibling name

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from bed to the sound of my alarm clock. Sadly....when I tried to reach for it I fell off of bed. ' WELP, todays gonna be an AMAZING, MAGICAL, AND WONNNNDERFULL~ day already' I thought in my head (well ofc bc where else would you think ಠ_ಠ ). At first I heard loud thumping noises coming from the other side of my door. Then it SLAMMED OPEN.   
I saw (S/N) towering over me, not gonna lie, I felt so small. While he/she was standing tall and I on the floor I was feeling SO TINY that I curled up into a tiny ball.     "WAKE UP" said (S/N). I wouldn't get up so he/she tried again, then again, and again, and again,until he/she said something that really broke me, "WAKE UP SHORTY". That made me shoot up and scream at his/ her face, of course I was on my tippy- toes (ಥ_ಥ). "DONT YOU CALL ME SHORTY YOU DUMB-!" But I got cut-off "Oh goody, your awake. Breakfast is downstairs so go on and get dressed."(S/N) said while exiting my room. Then I mumbled some stuff under my breath and started changing when (S/N) closed the door. 'Well.... today might not be as bad as I thought, maybe, hopefully, nope never mind not really.'

Then once I got changed I went downstairs, while (S/N) was looking through the mail he/she said " Hey, you got some mail."
He/She then tossed me an envelope when I looked at from who it was sent from, my heart skipped a beat then I stopped stoped and stared at her/him. ' W-Why..would UA b-be.. sending mail.... TO ME'.