Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

I started questioning (S/N) with hordes of questions but all he/she sadly heard was just-~-~ "QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM?!?!"

He/She responded me with a "slow down and what was that gibberish?" I then thought of how to shorten it and asked "How did I get a letter from U.A when I didn't even take the exam?" He/she responded with a "Well use your big brain and FIND OUT YOUR SELF." I assumed that he/she meant to open the letter.

I quickly dashed to my room. When I arrived there I sat patiently and quietly while a commotion was going on in my brain whether I should open it or not. Then I finally decided that 'oh well, I'm already depressed so if I don't get in....FRIK THAT PIECE OF-' while I was complaining in my brain, I didn't notice that I was already opening the envelope. I was so confused and started processing on what just happened that I didn't noice that I zoned-out and started muttering about what the heck I was doing. The hologram of All Might snapped me out of my thoughts then I stiffened up as the moment of truth was about to be revealed.
(Btw (L/N) means last name)

All Might: DEAR YOUNG (L/N), IT HAS MADE MY ATTENTION THAT YOU....

______________           {\__/}
Author-Chan note              (@w@)
                                                ( U U )*
AAAAAnd that's my cue to go sorry I didn't update in a long long time, I had.... device problems with this device and I couldn't update from my other ones so I deeply apologize for the wait haha.

Also sorry but not sorry at the
same time abt the 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.

ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ-ℂℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕆𝕌𝕋!!!!