▲1▲

[ Marriage ]

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

You are the guy, that i only need in my life.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

◂◂◂◂◂⋆✮⋆▸▸▸▸▸

    Today it's the wedding day of princess Nene and prince of Dark kingdom from the underneath world. Every guests in all the kingdom will be invited in Sun kingdom in order to attend the wedding ceremony. But not for Moon kingdom since they have broken relationship between them in order to save their kingdom from 'Blood lost' situation.

     The wedding was decorating by the maids and servants from both kingdom in order to make the guests in two world will be comfortable with the colors. For the Dark kingdom, everything will be decorated in black with a tint of red while for the kingdoms in the surface world will be decorated in white with also tint of red.

     Since they want to at least match some of the color to make it's not too uncomfortable, so they chose red for the flowers that have decorated in the wedding hall.

     As for Nene, she was very awed at the decorations in her wedding hall cause how beautiful and maleficent it is. All the wedding she had attended, she haven't seen something marvelous like this. It's extremely wonderful!

     "So do you like it, princess?"_ The sound of orotund tone said behind her jokingly with their body bows down in a gentle manner. Nene only could groans jokingly back at her friend with a lazy look on her face when she noticed that it just her (H/c) locks friend.

     " Don't be too formal"_ Nene said as she walking toward her friend who is smiling jokingly at her. You love to annoy Nene a lot, cause her expressions of her to you are very cute, just like a kitten.

     "I was just joking. Anyway, we should go and do the make-up for you to get ready for the wedding! It will be started more like two hours!"_ You said as you looked at the wooden clock that's hanging on the wall in front of you.

     Nene nods her head in agreement at your statement. Today is her wedding after all, but she has made you and Aoi spent so much time in her wedding that she nearly didn't meet you two like every day. Also, she will be taken away after she gets married to the Dark kingdom and she won't meet them again, that make her sad pretty a lot.

     But, she will get through it and tries to live happily. Cause (Y/n) and Aoi doesn't like be seeing her sad, cause they would be extremely worried about her. And she would feels like she is their burden.

     But at least they are her bridesmaid so she can be close to them when she needs help. And she always needs them all the time.

»»--⍟--««

     "Nene, you look so gorgeous!"_ Aoi said happily in delighted at her work in make-up and doing Nene's hair. Cause of her that Nene looks so breathtaking today, she even awed at her reflection in the big mirror and can't believe that is herself. She is very surprised, indeed.

     " Yeah, it looks so breathtaking and elegant. Boys are gonna swoon over you"_ You said jokingly with an innocent smile on your lively natural red lips as you poking Nene's cheek in order to tease her or annoy her.

     Nene only face palmed at your childish behavior. You're not usually acting like this, unless you're very happy or excited about something.