6.Anxiety

Virgil's (pov)

Logan is up to something! Thomas's birthday is coming up and he's been taking bigger shifts so that we can afford better presents. But now he's staying out late. Too late. I don't know what he's up to but it's something! A week after fake Patton he takes bigger shifts however, it could just be for Thomas's birthday. But I can't just be settled with that! Now it could just be the anxiety. Ok it's definitely the anxiety. But! And it's a big but.

He's started going out during the night. His shifts are getting later and his uniform is always in a different place in the closet each morning and I know a lot about closets let me tell ya. I know I should trust him and I do! But lately with Thomas around it seems that Logan would rather be off somewhere else rather than with his own family. Not to mention this new dark sides rumour he mentioned but I can't believe it with a snap of my fingers because he literally almost died because of them! And now I'm hyperventilating. Great! I sigh collapsing on the couch on this pitiful. "I'm worried." I muttered sadly.

But it's just the anxiety.

Definitely the anxiety.

A Hundred percent the anxiety.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BREAKING NEWS!