ᝰ 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝗄𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺 ! - [ 01 ]

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Me, Yeora, my parents, auntie and uncle just arrived at Incheon Airport. We just landed from Japan.

It's been 3 years since we last leave Korea. So, I left Korea at the age of 6 and now I am 9.

"Come on yeo! " I said as me and Yeora run to the taxi. "Hey wait for mee! " Said Yeora as she cached up.

" Don't run! "Said omma. " Mianhe omma/aunty, we're just super excited!" we said together. Then we all get into the taxi.
-𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-

"Heolmoni! (Grandma) " We both hug our grandma. "You two are so big now" Said grandma. "Of course! " We said proudly.

After we talk to grandma we go upstairs to our bedroom. We have to sleep in our grandma house, since both of our house is far from the airport and now is already dark.

Yeora unnie take a shower first and then it's my turn. After that we go straight to bed, since it's already night.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐☀

I wake up and see beside and I don't see Yeora. Maybe, she's already wake up, I think.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I change my clothes and go to the kitchen.

"Morning Heolmoni! Do you know where is Yeora? " I asked her. "Yeora? She just left with aunty and uncle because they have some business to do" She said while giving my breakfast.

"Owh, ok grandma and thank you. Is omma home? " I asked her again while eating my pancakes. "I think she's in her room and you better hurry, because you have to go home" She said again. "Aww, but we just got here" I said while pouting.

"Hahaha, it's okay you can come visit me next time now go upstairs, I will wash the dishes" She said. "Ok" I said shortly and go upstairs.

"Good morning Hyo, you ready to go home? " She asked. "Yeah, let's go" I said. We both go down stairs and I see appa putting our suitcase to the taxi.

"Bye Heolmoni! I will see you later, I luv you~" I said to her. "Bye Hyo, be safe and stay healthy ok" She said. "Ne~" I said as I go in to the taxi.
~ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ~

"Annyeonghaseyo! " I said while opening the door. "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome home Sunny! " Said Dami, my personal maid.

Me and Dami are really close, because she is my baby sitter since I was 2 years old. She always calls me Sunny or Hyo since it's my nickname for her.

"Dami unnie! I missed you! " I said while hugging her. "Aww, I miss you to Hyo! Let's go upstairs" She said while bringing my stuff in. "Let's go! " I said.

"Dami, Can you call Eric to bring the suitcase inside? " Ask omma. "Ne, wait for a second ok, Hyo? " She said while going inside to call Eric oppa (our driver)

Then Eric oppa and Dami unnie came. "Let's go! " I said while running upstairs. I come to my room and rest in my bed.

"Why... Are.. You so fast" Dami unnie said while panting since my room is in the 3rd floor. "He.. He.. Mianhe unnie" I said while smiling.

"It's ok, go down stairs later ok for lunch, I will make your favourite, kimbap and tteokbokki" She said while leaving. "Ne~" I said.

I run down stairs and go to the dining room. I see my favourite food at the table . There's kimbap, tteokbokki, ramen, kimchi and more. I eat kimbap and tteokbokki, since it's my favourite. Usually Korean love kimchi, but I hate it somehow. After I eat I go to Dami unnie room.

"Unnie! Where is Amma and appa? " I asked her. "They left about 1 hour ago, since they have work" She said.

"Ok, I will go to Yeora unnie house, ok! " I said while leaving. "Hey, wait! Omma said that you shouldn't go outside alone. If you want to go there Eric oppa have to come with you" She said again.

"But Yeora unnie house is just a few blocks away" I said. "Nope! " She said. "Fine, is Eric oppa outside? " I asked her. "Yes" She said again. "Ok, bye unnie! " I said leaving.
~𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎~

"Annyeonghaseyo! " I said while knocking the door. "Who is it? " I hear from inside, probably it's Yeora.

"I am a thief, I will rob your house. Of course not, it's me Hyorim, who do you think it is" I said. "Oh, mianhe" She said while opening the door. "Annyeong~" She said. "Yeah, where's auntie and uncle? " I asked her.

"They go to work about 15 minutes ago, I was about to go to your house" Said Yeora. "Ooh ok, let's watch some movies then! " I said to her while coming in.

"Hello Sowa unnie!" I said to Yeora's personal maid or babysitter. "Hello Hyo! Wow your so pretty now" She said. "Gomawo" I said.

"Sowa unnie, Can you make some snacks for both of us and put it in the movie room? " Asked Yeora. "Ok, you two go on" She said.

Me and Yeora go to the movie room.

Me and Yeora started to search some movies and we decided to watch Rio (For some of you who don't know what Rio is, there's like a blue bird name Blue and there's another blue bird, but female name Jewel) After we watch the movie, we started feeling sleepy and go to sleep.

-----------------𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍-------------------

I hope you guys like my story and don't forget to vote and comment if you want.
Sorry for my bad english☁
Luv youʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ