Prologue 1/???

(This story is a kind of experiment.)

____________________________________
Speech: "Yo."
Thoughts: 'Yo.'

King Barigon. Or better yet, the Mad King. From what people heard, he was a King that was straight crazy, abusing his powers, but was also powerful enough to take down the mightiest foes with his Teigu. "Corrin" was the name of it. A mighty axe that bore a skull of a danger beast on the tip of the handle, being one of the most powerful of it. The sacrafice taken for this axe, is that when it bonds to the user, it slowly deteriorates their sanity. This is where the name came from, the Mad King. But, not know to many, King Barigon's name was slandered across the world. The thing that not many knew is... he won the internal battle. Barigon managed to control the beast that lived within his head, and (Y/N) knew this all too well.

(Y/N) was in an assassination unit as a kid. Around the age of 7. These units were turning young kids into cold, hard killers. He hated the whole damn thing. He only had two friends that he was barely able to see. Two black haired girls, siblings to be exact. Akame and Kurome... he thinks. He struggles to remember their names sometimes, but that was after he managed he managed to escape. He escaped to organization, not without bloodshed of course. They gave him those skills, they're to blame for their deaths. He ran, and ran with one weapon in hand. A axe, more or so a hatchet. He only went so far into the nearby forest, only to fall unconscious after falling down a steep hill. The last thing he seen was two figures standing over him, before everything goes black.

His eyesight was sharply filled with a room, and all he feels is a warm, soft bed. Not a creaky, wooden "bed" that he used to sleep on. He slowly sits up, rubbing the back of his head, only to find it bandaged. Their (Y/C) hair being locked down from the bandage as well. The fall must've gave them an head injury. He scans the room, seeing a cost little area. Chairs with cushion, tables with a inkwell and a feather, the works. Next thing he knows, he hears the footsteps coming towards the door. He jumps out of the bed, being on alert. His eyes scan the room for anything to defend himself, but was short-handed. The door slowly opens, and his eyes become glued to it. Fortunately, all that calm through is a maid, who gasps at the sight of the boy standing.

Maid: "Oh! You're awake! You should be in bed young man, that injury seemed to be painful

Maid: "Oh! You're awake! You should be in bed young man, that injury seemed to be painful."

(Y/N) stared blankly at her, before rubbing the back of the bandage.

(Y/N): "I think I'm okay. Where am I..?"

He can feel the friendly environment of this place, but not knowing what this place is can result in many problems. The maid giggles a bit, before speaking once more.

Maid: "You're in the Empire of Malhalki. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. You're lucky, it was a long ride you took being this injured. Come, I'll take you to the Emperor."