5. Like a River (Chris)

Heat rolls off of my fingertips as I press velvet kisses to tender, passion-blushed skin, following the chiseled edges of my sweetheart's collarbones and up his neck. His hands slide from my shoulders as they start to tremble. He presses his fingertips into my shoulders to regain some control, but it slips away when I meet his swollen lips with my own, dipping the edges of my soul into a molten pool of still-unquenched desire.

"Easy, easy, easy," he murmurs against my lips as I move inside of him, my hips moving in a delicate rhythm that has managed to unwind every thread of his composure. "Slow, baby."

I slow my hips.

My breath escapes me as his eyes flutter closed and his back arches, shoulders digging into the sheets.

His hands fall away from their place on my shoulders, falling beside his head. I take a moment to study him — the glistening sheen of sweat across his skin, the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes deeply, the vibrant pink wash of color in his cheeks and lips.

Seb is beautiful like this, lying here in my arms, and I can't help but stare.

He reaches a hand up and runs his fingers through my hair before pressing his palm to my cheek, his thumb gently brushing across my cheekbone.

"You're too good to me," he smiles breathlessly, eyes softening, "I love you."

I smile and press a kiss to his palm, whispering sweetly, "And I love you."

"How close are you?" He asks.

"Close."

"I can tell," he smiles. "Your eyes are almost completely black."

"So are yours," I point out.

"I'm not surprised," he muses, draping his arms around my neck. "You've done quite a number on me tonight."

"And you haven't done the same to me?" I smirk.

We share a quick kiss.

I immediately want more.

Oh, Sebby, sweetheart. The things you do to me.

He flashes a knowing smile and says, "Patience, Chris. We'll get back on track in a minute, alright?"

I slide my arms underneath his back so I can hold him, and then I relax, pressing my forehead to his with a content hum. Seb runs his hands over my shoulders and down my back, and then he starts tracing little patterns into my skin.

How tender, soft, and sweet we are with each other in this moment as we make love is maddening. It's awakened something desperate within me, something I never knew existed.

Don't let me go, my love.

Don't let me go.

"I love you, Seb," I murmur, pouring out my heart to him. "I'm hopelessly, truly, madly, deeply, unapologetically, desperately in love with you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

His fingers wind up through my hair as he smiles sweetly and says, "Till the end of the line, Chris."

I can't help the smile on my face.

"You drive me crazy," I confess, leaning in for a kiss. "Crazy, Seb."

He meets my lips with a chuckle dancing in the back of his throat and a happy hum vibrating through him. Our lips melt into each other's as we move, finding energy in the friction. His fingers tangle in my hair as he tightens his legs around my waist, and he pulls as I pull back and thrust deep into him. A breathy moan escapes his lips between kisses.