0.2.

Few years later...
(Panther) Noel pov...
I was with my humans in the fast box called a car going to this place called school but I have a vest saying Edward's allowed to have me at school because Carlisle said I was Edward (my human) and his siblings guardian but I mostly stay with Edward when the stops Edward gets out comes to my side and grabs the long leash on my vest and got me out when he did I stood at his left side and he then started walking to his siblings who all petted me until we heard the bell so edward barely pulled on the leash and I walked right beside him all the way to his classes everyone kept away from us which was good then finally it was time to eat so I sat between Edward and jasper because they say my scent helps them breath better I see jasper tense so I go over to him and rub on him he stuck his nose in my neck and took a deep breath then let me go but I still sat there until I heard talking about my humans and me...

Bella: who are they
Jess: those are the cullens the big one is Emmett beside him is the blond Rosalie and shes the twin who looks like hes in pain hes with the weird fairy girl Alice and last two are Edward and their pet panther Noel
Bella: why do they have a panther
Ang: the cats a he but its wearing a animal therapy vest so it's a helper for them but mostly Edward or Jasper

I fell someone pet me I look and see Edward but then he gives me all of his meat on his tray which I'm happy about but then after I'm done the others give me food too they say i look to skinny you can see my bones so i eat everything they give me and go back to Edward to hear the bell ring so we got up and Edward grabbed my leash and went to his last class biology which I didn't mind till the teacher kept looking at me so I gave him a warning so he look away but I got a pat on the back to behave but I huffy at Edward and he smiles while petting me till he covers his face so I on my hind legs and let his breath into my neck while petting me and a girl sat down and was about to touch Edward so I gave her a warning but she don't listen so I give her the full roar she squeaks and stops and faces the front with her hands in her lap i chuffed at Edward and he just petted me while i feel him smile at me purring at him but the teacher tried to grab Edward so I snapped at him he sweated and ran back to his seat for awhile but the bell rung edward got up grabbed his things and my leash and quickly walked out of the class and into the other building asking for a switch but they wouldn't out of nowhere the girl comes in I snarl at her but edward tugs my leash and we speed walk to the car got in a drive home I hear edward saying hes leaving while keeping me here we have never been apart this long so I feel hurt and sad that hes leaving me but he didn't pet or say bye to me he just packed and left...