0.3.

Edward pov...
When I got home Noel didn't come to the door like the others so I went searching while finding him under my couch whining and whimpering so I pull him out and played down on the couch with him on my chest he wouldn't look at me so I picked his head up and petted him he purred and rubbed on me to scent me as his which is weird but it shows I wont leave him so I let him then gets to trying to clean me but I don't let him do it but he does it anyway so I lay petting him all night...

Noel pov...(skip to bella finding out)
I feel like Edward don't want me anymore he don't talk to me he always with bella if I try playing with him he walks off or tells me to go away I do but it hurts I helped him since I met him to now but after meeting bella he don't want me he doesn't even cuddle me or take me on walks so I stay under his couch curled up with one of his blankets that's smells like him while hiding in the shadow that's under the couch so no one notices but no one's paying attention to me anymore but I hear Edward and bella come in and talk I feel happy hearing him but it's to her not me and that hurts that he forgot me but at least hes happy that's all I care about I still love him and the others...

Edward's pov...
After I took bella home I went to my room feeling like I forgot something then I see a picture of me and Noel I remember hes still here and I've been ignoring him I feel so bad so i look under my couch and see a curled up Noel barely breathing I yell for Carlisle and he comes running threw the door I point under the bed so he looks and starts pulling Noel out of there and takes him to his office I can't believe I forgot my bestfriend for a girl...