Chapter eight

The weekend

After spending the rest of the week with saint at his house, Jasmine was finally back at home for the rest of the weekend and she was currently getting ready to meet Kevin. Even though she told Saint she wouldn't meet up with Kevin that was a lie, she wasn't about to let Saint control her life. It wasn't as if she was trying to get with Kevin, they got along well and Jasmine wanted to see if they could progress into a friendship since she didn't have a lot of friends around here apart from Milan.

She was currently on FaceTime with Milan.

"Is Saint okay with this?"

"No, we spoke about it and he was telling me I'm not meeting no other nigga to hang out unless it's with him"

"Yet here you are..." Milan laughed.

"It's not funny Milan, I'm allowed friends even if they are guys I want me and Saint to have that trust"

"So you would be okay with Saint hanging with some random bitch? I know you Jasmine and i know you wouldn't be happen at all"

"If it was a friend I'd be fine, if it was a bitch he fucked before and they were now 'friends' then I'd have a problem and question it" Jasmine explain as she did her hair in the mirror, running her flatiron along sections of her hair.

"I don't know about this Jas, y'know I'm never one to judge but I feel like you are going to get yourself into some shit and it's all gon' blow up in ya face"

Jasmine smacked her lips she didn't want to say it but she felt like Milan had no room to talk especially since she was actually fucking two guys at once. It wasn't like jasmine was fucking Kevin, they were friends and that's all she saw it as. But she could see where Milan was coming from but she didn't want to hear it she wasn't meeting Kevin for anything but as two friends just hanging out and getting to know each other. Kevin seemed like a chill guy and they really got along in the little time then knew each other jasmine knew they'd be good friends.

"Look, whatever Milan aight? I'll just call you later tonight because I'm trying to get ready and I don't need you telling me that shit, I'm old enough to know what I'm doing and not dumb enough to peruse Kevin while talking to Saint" She snapped.

Milan scoffed not liking the attitude she was receiving from jasmine "Yeah whatever to you too Jas, I'm out! Don't call me crying when shit blows up in ya face" with that she hung up.

Jasmine sucked her teeth and continued to get ready, smoothing our her outfit by turning side to side slightly getting a look from different angles. She was just someone who liked to look good whenever she was out, even when she was home. Jasmine liked to keep herself up no matter the occasion.