Chapter 12. Preperations

After Hidori has finished with Xenovia as well they are both laying on their bed wanting to cool down right now.

Xenovia: Asia really enjoyed this. Just look at her sleeping now.

Looking over Hidori sees a sleeping Asia laying next to him. Giving her a quick peek on the cheek he looks over to Xenovia who is still completely naked next to him.

Hidori: You know that you are responsible for this.

Xenovia: What, are you going to punsih me now for it. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it as well.

Hidori: I didn't say that. I was just stating the obvious.

Also giving her a short kiss Hidori gets back up and starts redressing. As he does there is a knock on the door.

Minami: Oni-san what are you guys doing in there. It's getting late so if your friends want to get home before it's dark they better hurry up.

Almost panicking Hidori quickly realizes that the door is locked so Minami can't get inside right now.

Hidori: Yes we were just chatting for a bit and time flew by so quickly. I will make sure they get home safely later.

Minami: Geez. Ok but I hope you aren't doing anything indecent in there while I am next door.

Instead of Hidori responding Xenovia answers back this time.

Xenovia: Like he said we were just chatting a bit. Don't worry we will leave soon enough.

Minami: Alright if you say so. Then I will leave you to it.

Hearing her walk off Hidori breathes a sigh of relief. Now that he is supposed to bring them home later he wakes Asia up who seems like she got a good quick nap.

Hidori: Wakey wakey beautifull. I think both of you have to go home now.

Asia: Oh is it already this late.

Getting up she doesn't realize at first that she is still completely naked. After Xenovia points out the difference in their breast size Asia quickly catches on and puts her school uniform back on.

Hidori: You don't have to hurry so much. Just take your time.

Asia: Thanks. I just hope we didn't make much of a mess here.

Hidori: Are you scared of God's wrath or something.

Asia after hearing this remembers something very important. Which is that she has just slept with not a normal person but with god.

Asia: I just realized about, you, that,

Stuttering she isn't able to get out a full sentence before falling backwards again passing out on the bed.

Hidori: Not this again. I already told her so why is she acting this way again. I guess there is no helping her.

Xenovia: What are you two talking about. And what was that God's wrath about if I remember correctly we found out through Kokabiel that God is dead.

Looking downwards almost like she is very sad about it Hidori decides to finally reveal his secret to her.

After telling her the full story just a bit cut short she looks at him with blank eyes. As it finally sinks in she gets on the ground where she instantly summons her sword Durandal. Holding it out in front of her like offering it to Hidori she explains herself

Xenovia: My Lord. Please forgive my insolent behaviour and confiscate this holy weapon of mine. What I did was foolish and you shall punish me for it.