Chapter 14. Interruption

Sirzechs: Is this really the truth. Are you really God?

Looking at him Hidori just points upwards at Michael and explains.

God: Until a minute ago Michael was the leader of the angels and the church. He also didn't know of my survival so why would he let somebody just sit here now.

Michael just nods at this, now again with his calm and happy expression.

Sirzechs: I guess you have a point but how. God is said to have been killed along with the four original Satan's of hell. And this information is also only given to those of very high rank in the three factions.

God: To be honest, a few hundred years during the war I clashed with the Satan's of Hell. I was weakened in the battle and that's why they were able to overtake me for a time. After finishing them off I didn't have much of my power left and so I reincarnated into a normal human being until my power is fully back.

Azazel: And how long will this take for you to regain your powers.

God: For your information Azazel I am already at full power again. I am just suppressing them at the moment. And I didn't return to the church because I actually liked living as a human for a while. Just living a normal life like they do.

Azazel: And what do you intend now that you have returned like this. I am sure you won't leave the system as it is are you.

God: Yes you are right. I will make a change to the system now that I have returned.

As everyone, especially Azazel, Sirzechs and Serafall are about to get the hell away they are calmed.

God: I will make a system where all three factions will be able to live in peace now after this great war which should have never happened in the first place.

Serafall, Sirzechs & Azazel: What

God: What, do you mean you guys prefer to battle it out. I will be sure to oblige with this if you want.

Sirzechs: Of course we don't want that. We came together for peace today and we hope to achieve this. I hope I can speak for you too Azazel?

Azazel: Of course. I don't like war anyway, that's why I pulled out of the great war early not wanting to suffer anymore casualties.

God: Actually Azazel, would you like to come back to the church and become a pure angel once more.

Azazel hearing this request seems to be thinking about it but he quickly reaches an answer.

Azazel: I am sorry but I am done with the church, heaven and all of it. I hope you understand this.

God: I sure do. And I hope that someday we can see eye to eye again after I can prove to you that I have actually changed the heaven.

Azazel: I never believed that I would hear this coming from you. I guess these are really changing times huh.

God: Well then let's talk about the actual reason we are here. To make peace.

Sirzechs: Now that this Terrorist group called Khaos-Brigade has established themselves it is more important now than ever to put an final end to this war.

God: I am on your side on this and I think Azazel aggrees with this. So let's work together from now on shall we.

Saying this a sudden barrier appears around the school surrounding it and everything surrounding it. As God turns around and looks outside he sees that all the Angels, fallen Angels and Devils have been frozen in time. While they are not moving an inch a giant portal appears in the sky which unleashes a big group of mages all wearing robes.