Chapter X - powers of Y/N

Name: Y/N 'Ornn' L/N (yeah I he gets the middle name after reincarnation)
Age: 14 (but looks like 17)
Nicknames: 'Living Forge', 'Master Blacksmith' (other blacksmiths envy yet respect him), 'Walking Volcano' (you can guess why and it's not the personality), 'Warm Heart'
looks: 'your good ol looks (you are not gonna look like a 60 year old man goat made of stone)

(You can either play the video or read this)Skills:

Passive: 

Living forge - All you need is just a bunch of stones and you can make a equipment. Of course Higher quality material (and bigger level) = better quality equipment

(locked- cost 55 ability points)God's Blacksmith - You can create equipment and relics equal or better compared to weapons like Gram and even add godly effect on them.

Stone skin - You have a skin that is really hard to break, but your skin is still doesn't change. It's still smooth and has human skin texture.

Volcanic stomach - You can eat rocks and get nutrients from it.

Active:

(locked)Volcanic Rupture - slams the ground, sending a fissure in the target direction that stops at maximum range or 200 units behind a hit enemy champion, dealing physical damage and slowing enemies hit by 40% after a short delay a magma pillar erupts at maximum range.

(unlocked)Bellows Breath - Y/N marches with 35% reduced movement speed. Over the march he belches fire over a cone in front of him, dealing magic damage to enemies hit. The final bout of flame will apply Brittle status effect (12 seconds).(You also use this skill to heat up materials and your hand for a Molten punch)

(unlocked)Brittle - Enemies made by Y/N take 20% of their maximum health as Bonus magic damage the next time they are by Y/N or his allies, consuming Brittle. (Y/N will also knock a person in the air making them also immobilized for a second.)

(locked)Searing Charge - Y/N charges forward, dealing physical damage to enemies he passes through, stopping upon colliding with terrain, If Y/N collides with terrain while charging he creates a shockwave that deals the same damage and knocks up (in the air) enemies within for a few seconds.

(locked)Call of the Forge God - Y/N summons an elemental at maximum range in the target direction that stampedes towards his direction on increasing speed, dealing magic damage and slowing enemies hit for 10 seconds, as well as applying Brittle status effect (10 seconds). The scales with the distance traveled by the elemental, with a minimum of 10%.

Headbutt time: Y/N dashes in the target direction (but not through terrain). If Y/N collides with the elemental, he headbutts it, sending it stampeding again in the new direction and empowering it to Knock up (in the air) enemies hit for few seconds.

(locked)Fire and earth Manipulation: Forces of Fire and Earth bend to your will. (this is something I decide to give him.)

Weakness:

High-level water and cold magic.

Personality: Caring, Friendly, Willing to take hits to protect everyone around him (No masochist fetish ok), intimidating (to enemies and sometimes people he tolerates), wise (or atleast he thinks through everything quickly)

Likes: Chris/Eris, Megumin, Wiz, Yunyun (Jesus I feel bad I almost forgot this adorable person), creating relics and equipment for him and everyone else (he does work a fulltime blacksmith and adventurer job)

tolerates: Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Mitsurugi Kyouya, Verdia/Beldia (Which oneis the right name?! in the anime everyone says Verdia,but wiki says beldia), Monsters and wild beasts

hates: being interrupted when working, rich people that try controling the law through money, people that insult the quality of his work (despite some of it being created from trash material like stone and wood), Demon lord

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is it I will add skills as I go with the story and before you say anything about me actually never getting to Y/N forging god-like equipment I will not get the skill early in the story and I also am open to suggestions.