Chapter 3

I am not releasing my stories in any order like a normal person. I just update when something comes to my mind. Anyway here is the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N Pov-

I woke up in the same alley I fell asleep and to my suprise my belongings were still there. I guess that they either didn't find me or didn't want to approach me. I got up and went to the guild and saw... Kazuma with a panicked expression looking at a blushing blonde woman who presumably was the so called "impenetrable wall Darkness" she was known for being able to withstand normally devastating attacks, but her accuracy with a blade was beyond terrible. I asked people a question sometimes: "Why doesn't she use a great-shield (big ass shield)?" and many people actually were suprised that she never thought of that as a option.

???: "Oh hey you are the guy who brought up a interesting suggestion yesterday."

I look to my side and see Chris. She was a thief and one of the more respected ones. We didn't really talk, but she probably was eavesdropping on my conversations. I soon felt the presence of Death behind me and smiled.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you Chris and also to see that you are not running away thanks to Aqua Vordius, Laurelia."

Vordius: "Honestly... We are kind of afraid to get anywhere near that idiot."

Lauriela: "Even if it may sound rude. I feel like I lose my inteligence by every moment spent near her."

Chris: *Whispering* "The fact that she is a Goddess above me really gets in her head..."

(Everyone knows Aqua is a bully to Eris, just because Eris sect has less followers making her a Goddess below Aqua and Eris doesn't take that behaviour well on the inside, resisting the urge to scream and point out Aqua's terrible behaviour as a Goddess.)

I chuckle to myself a bit at Chris's comment.

Y/N: "Anyway I think we should help that poor guy, since Darkness is more stubborn then a brick wall."

Chris: "Yep let's go.."

The four of us head over to the tracksuit boy and blonde crusader. Me with my unimpressed expression. Chris tried to talk down Darkness.

Chris: "Hahaha, that won't do, darkness. You can't be so pushy."

Y/N: "Indeed.. especially when you talk to strangers."

Kazuma: "Oh hey Y/N.. um, and you are?"

Chris: "Oh how rude of me... I am Chris, a thief, as you can see."

The death god duo give a unamused and slightly annoyed expression, since it seemed like Kazuma and Chris completely ignored them. I laugh quietly.

Chris: "This girl is my friend... I guess?"

A face painted on Kazuma said "Thank goodness, finally someone who seems like a competent person".

Chris: "You two seem to be in need of a useful skill. How about a thief skill?"

Y/N: "as much as I appriciate the offer, but I wish to succeed with my own strength."

Kazuma: "W-wait, could you teach me?!"

Vordius: "I think they forgot about us."

Lauriela: "It seems so.."

Y/N: "Isn't death always lonely?"

Vordius/Lauriela: *tense up* "Y-you do have a point..."

Chris: "sure It takes a very few points to learn, so it's a good value. I'm sure it would come in handy. How about it? If you act now... I'll do it for the cost of a drink."