𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Namjoon." I whine as we have taken a seat at one of all the empty tables.

He takes off his cap and coat, he places his arms on the table and leans forward a little.

I have taken off my jacket too and I look him dead in his eyes.

"You are worth it all."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"What would you like to eat?" The waitress asks us and we both order our food as we start talking.

꧁꧂

Throughout eating and waiting and all we only talked about ourselves, wanting to get to know the other more and more.

"You know I'm the god of destruction, right?"

"Yes of course I know." I say as I take a sip from my tea as a beverage after the dinner.

"I once broke all the equipment in the recording studio." He laughs.

"How did you manage to do that Joon?"

"Well I was alone because the producer left to get some coffee, so I started playing with buttons and shit. I spilled my water all over the board making it have a electric malfunction, because I was so shocked of what I did I walked backward and bumped into the sound installation making it fall over. It hit another object and it all just set off a chain reaction."

I laugh at the mans cuteness while he smiles at me.

"And then the producer walked in, saw the mess, dropped his coffee as he starred open mouthed at the mess I made."

"Disappointed but not surprised." I giggle at him as I take the last sip from my tea.

"Should we go?" He asks getting up.

"Good idea."

We walk up to the bar to pay, I get my wallet but namjoon stops me.

"Let me pay half Joon."

"Absolutely not, I want to do this for you. You deserve to be treated like a queen." I blush as I plaufully hit his shoulder.

We walk out and get into the car.

"Let's get ice cream."

We get ice cream and wander the now dark and empty strees of Seoul while we talk and eat our ice cream.

Eventually we reach my apartment and have finished the ice cream.

"This was a great night. Thank you so much."

"I loved it a lot, thank you Joonie."

"I absolutely love it when you call me that."

"Call you what? Joonie?"

He sighs a deep sigh as he looks at me, "Yes, that."

"Joonie, Joonie, Joonie, Joonie, Joonie..." I soflty chant with a playful tone and a big smile painting my face as I look at his arms.

"Fuck it." He whispers.

He suddenly takes my cheecks between his big hands and stares me straight in my eyes.

"Joonie?" I ask him amd he just smiles at me.

He suddenly lowers his face and his lips touch mine in a soft manner as he starts to slowly kiss me.

I relax as his one hand travels from my cheeck to my waist and pulls me even closer to him.

I start to kiss him back with a lot more pace and he also picks up the tempo. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He hold me close and we softly kiss under the moonlight before the entrance of my apartment complex.

He slowly pulls back and I stare at him.

"I- I- I'm sorry." He whispers, turning his back to me.

I walk around him and hold his shoulder and with my other hand holding his chin, making him look at me.

"For what? For being one hella good of a kisser?" He shyly smiles at me and then wraps his long arms around me.

"Go on a second date with me."

"Yes sir."

"Thanks for tonight Jeomi."

"Thank you too Namjoon." I give him a quick peck on his lips before going inside.

I change into my sleeping wear and immediately fall asleep when I enter my bed.