𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Namjoon!"

"What?"

"Hurry, it's an emergency."

I can hear a few loud and weird sounds, seconds later Namjoon is standing right next to me.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are the girls okay?" He sounds really panicked.

"Joonie calm down. Sit." I pat the chair besides me and he sits down.

"Everyone is okay, I just needed you here." I smile at him and rolls his eyes.

"What's up?"

"I have news." I say as I look from Namjoon to my lap.

"Tell me."

"I love you right now, you know that."

"I don't like where this is going." He mutters. "Shut up." I mutter back.

"But soon I can't anymore."

"What the fuck Jeomi? So there's someone else?" Namjoon looks hurt, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"There will be someone else, yes." I whisper.

"I can't believe you!" He yells as he gets up, frustratedly pulling on his hair.

"Calm down, I'm not done yet." He gives me an angry look.

"Sit yo ass down Kim." He listens to me and sits down again.

A single tear rolls down from his eye.

"I'll tell you about him,"

"No thanks." I smack the back of his head and he groans but shuts up.

"He will be a lot younger than you and he'll call you daddy."

A few seconds of silence.

"WAIT!" He yells as his eyes widen. "Are you implying that you're pregnant?"

I nod my head in a yes and his tears start to fall. "I-I am gonna be father again?"

"Yes, I'm pregnant Joon. With our first son."

"To know the gender you must be around 19 weeks, you've been hiding this from me for 19 weeks?!"

"No, of course not. Well 3 weeks after, you know, I started getting pregnancy symptoms but I didn't think too much if it because I took the pill, or at least thought so. So I did a pregnancy test, it was positive and just to be sure I went to get an ultrasound last Thursday."

"Still you kept this fron me for 2 days."

"Don't be such a pussy." I slap his shoulder and we both laugh.

"I'm gonna be a father of a son, thank you Jeomi." Namjoon squeals in happiness as he lifts me up and spins me in circles.

"Okay put me down." He carefully places me down on the ground and I hug him.

"I love you, Kim Jeomi."

"I love you too, Kim Namjoon."

"So there will be no one else right?"

"What do you think airhead? You're my one and only."

"Just checking." He chuckles.