Chapter 2 Nobody.

I'm back at my At-ST walker. This walker was destroyed in the battle of jakku you must not know about the supposed "Battle Of Jakku." So I'll tell you what the fuss is over. It's really only something people from Jakku usually talk about. Basically following the death of the late emperor palpetine (who ruled the empire). The rebellion and the empire were at a huge war here on Jakku there were giant AT-AT's, Rebellion Fighters, Imperial Star Destroyers it was one of the most gruesome battle the Galaxy has ever seen. Eventually the rebellion won and saved the Galaxy and peace of freedom was restored and no one heard from the empire ever since then.

Everyone seems to believe in this story but I don't. If you've read the first chapter you would know I do not believe in the rebellion or the empire or the Jedi or Luke Skywalker so this sounds highly unlikely. I just think old freighters and star destroyers crashed into the sand a few years back. And also Jakku is one of the most boring planets in the galaxy and is known as a junkyard and if you think about it do you think there was a war on a junkyard planet? Exactly.

I've always been struggling with identity. I don't know who I am. Whenever the rare times come when I meet someone on Jakku They always ask the same question.
"Rey Who?"

Truth is I've never known who I was. Im a scavenger on a junkyard planet with parents who abandoned me. I don't even know my last name. Who my people are. Even unkar plutt has people his father rode T-17s on dantooine hunting down bounty hunters. I've never felt so alone in life like you don't even know who you are. I don't have any friends except I tend to talk to my plants around my walker or my handcrafted Luke Skywalker figure. I love to handcraft toys.

Well it's getting pretty dark outside. The sun usually sets right about now so I'll catch up with you later. I doubt anyone's going to read this but if you do I'm probably famous or something in the future. Maybe I'm adored. Maybe I'm an enemy. But hopefully I know who I am by then.