jimin and jungkook's meeting *part 2 (part 58)

"hi jimin."

jimin stood there, frozen in shock. jungkook was here. he couldn't comprehend this fast enough so he just stared at him.

"aren't you gonna say anything? i didn't fly all the way here and sit in a car for an hour with jin and namjoon just to be ignored by my boyfriend," jungkook said jokingly.

jimin finally snapped out of his trance, felling his eyes swell up with tears of happiness.

jungkook's doe eyes widened, and he looked at jimin with worry. "wh- baby, don't cry.." jungkook says, hugging jimin.

jimin hugged him back, crying. "y-you're here, you're really here.." he whispered, clinging onto jungkook.

"i'm here baby. can you look at me?" jungkook asked him.

jimin nodded slowly, lifting his head up to look at jungkook.

he smiled softly, wiping jimin's tears away. "hey, please don't cry.. i thought you'd be happy to see me."

this made jimin's eyes widen again. "that's the reason why i'm crying! i'm happy to see you, you just surprised me," jimin explained, hiccuping slightly.

jungkook cupped jimin's face in his hands, using his thumb to wipe more tears away. he stared at his boyfriend, admiring how much cuter he looked in real life. everything felt like a dream, and jungkook didn't want it to end.

the couple went inside of the house, with jin and namjoon following behind. jimin was clinging to jungkook like a koala, and jungkook let him.

"y'all have been dating for less than a day yet you already look like a happily married couple with children, a dog, and two cats," jin points out, laughing.

namjoon chuckled, smiling at the cute couple. "for real though, you two are very cute," he told them.

jungkook blushed, smiling. "well you know, jimin was just made for me," he said, laughing.

jimin blushed, hiding his face in his boyfriend's hoodie. "shut up, you're so cheesy," jimin whined.

jin chuckled, smiling. "you know, you still haven't thanked us for driving a total of two hours for you to see jimin, jungkook," he said.

"thank you hyung's for driving me here," jungkook said, playfully rolling his eyes at jin.

jimin looked at namjoon and jin. "wait- you two fucking knew about this?" he asked.

"of course we did. how else would jungkook have a way to get here?" jin answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"you didn't think to tell me?" jimin asked again, pretending to be mad. he wasn't actually mad though, he was thankful that they brought jungkook all the way to see him.

"it wouldn't have been a surprise then, dumbass," jin remarked, hitting jimin on the head.

jimin rubbed his head, glaring at jin. "ow! what the fuck-" he started, getting cut off.

"hey, don't you dare cuss in front of me again child! or it'll be worse than just a hit to the head," jin warned him.

jimin crossed his arms, huffing. "i'm not a child," he mumbled, going back to hiding in jungkooks hoodie. it was nice having his boyfriend next to him, and being held in his arms was even better in his opinion.

jungkook smiled fondly, mesmerized by jimin's beauty. "you're so gorgeous baby," he whispered into jimin's ear, feeling satisfied when jimin looked up, a red tint on his face.

"can you shut up?" he asked, lightly hitting jungkook's chest with his small hands.

"oh, you're asking me to shut up now?" jungkook asked, pretending to be angry. he knew that jimin knew he was messing around, but the way jimin still tensed up was obvious.

if jimin was being honest, he thought that jungkook being angry would be hot. the younger only acted cute, and jimin lowkey wants to see him mad. well, more like highkey.

jungkook smirked, seeing the blush on jimin's face. "why are you blushing baby?" he asks, although he knows damn well why jimin was blushing.

"ew, you two are so fucking gross. i'm regretting bringing jungkook here," jin said, fake gagging at them.

"hey! don't say that," jimin replied, pulling jungkook as close to him as possible.

namjoon smiled at the other couple, hugging jin. "hey, don't focus on them. i'm right here," he said, turning jin's head and kissing him.

jimin looked at them, disgusted. "koo, can we go to my room? i don't wanna see these two making out," he whispered to jungkook.

jungkook nodded. "of course baby," he replied, getting off the couch and picking jimin up, looking at him. "uhh.. where is your room exactly?" he asked.

jimin giggled. "upstairs, the second door on the right."

"okay," jungkook replied, walking upstairs and going into jimin's room. he placed jimin down on his bed gently, laying down next to him and covering them both up.

"koo?"

"yes baby?"

"i love you," jimin said, snuggling close to jungkook.

jungkook blushed, wrapping his arms around jimin's waist. "i love you more baby," he whispered, kissing his forehead as they drifted off to sleep.