Marianne

Hey my, friend!! Happiest birthday to you, darling. I hope whatever you ask for your birthday that is capable to ask, may you have it. You know what? I'm hella thankful to my random ass for messaging a random person like you to simply ask something petty. But like, I'm super grateful that I've known you because if i haven't, my days would be less active and more boring. Your talkative self makes me smile every single time we chat. Your humorous sense makes me flatter whatever shits you are talking and i found it funny and adorable at the same time. Your curiosity makes me wonder about yourself, too. For these past few days, you told me you wouldn't be as active as before and that news really made me scowl and I feel lonely and I don't even know why. When I open my phone, you're the first person that would certainly come across my mind. I don't, really, but like, youre one of the people that makes my lazy ass want to be online every time. I love how you spam me when I'm not online, thought. How you ask everything I tell you (I sometimes tend to do it, though, to test you lmao). I love it when you tell me compliments and vice versa. And I really am so sorry for forgetting your birthday. I mean, not really "forget" but like, I mistook it. Its my damn keyboard's mistake, though, lol. Also, please take care of yourself always and your family, too. You told me you weren't feeling well these past few days and I hope you'll get well very very soon. I'm very excited of you getting a new phone, too! With it, you can now be able to have insta, twitter, and a messenger! You even ask me what you should install in your phone and its so cute. You told me you want to face time me or cal me whatsoever but, you know, I'm still not comfortable with it, I'm sorry. You told me you respect my privacy so I'm thankful for your full comprehension. I hope we'll meet soon, too, though. However, you told me we were going to meet me in like 10 to 15 years and you know how miuch of an impatient bean I am but since its you, I'll be waiting patiently.

This is the least that i can do to you, mate, since we're way too far from each other. Once again, happy birthday to you and I promise I'll try my best to row to your place, haha. Okay that was a joke. An unfunny one. Now, I'm guessing I should say sweet goodbyes to you.

Sincerely YOURS ;),

Rona

P.S: I'm sorry I'm not good in words so pardon my dumbness in English :(

P.P.S: ILYSB

by: LANY:)