Part 1

Ever since I was 18 years old, I've had a hectic day.

"What?! What did you just say?"
The Black Tower wizards opened their mouths, each questioning their ears. They couldn't understand what they just heard. But it's the only thing that shocked them. Jang was still hanging out on the couch to pick up some sweets.

"What. Did you deaf group? Already at that age then what about later?"

Whoops!
At the same bleak sound as usual, the wizards felt the hot heat rising from the inside. But the opponent was Lucas. So let's go. You must be patient!

"It's not like that ... I think we've heard something wrong."

Stand up.

"So I'll tell you again."
When the wizards groveled and asked again, Lucas kicked the bitter tongue. Then he opened his mouth as if he would say it again with special mercy.

"I asked you what girls like."
It was momentarily when the wizards' pupils began to shake rapidly. Thought we heard it wrong, but we didn't. Did you just hear that? Did you hear what he said?

"Hey, what do women like, by any chance?"

"Mr. Lucas...."
Don't ask Lucas about the ancient government law, but the legalists were burgerd as if they group were wrong. It was too obvious that they wanted to ask the question, even though they couldn't continue to talk after that.

"Are you in a relationship?"

"Dating?"

"Dating?"

"Love...!"
Who? Lucas? Lucas, the wizard of the black tower who's been around for hundreds of years, is dating. what?! We can't do it either!

"That, that, like that, why you asking to us?"

"Why, can't I ask you guys?"
When one of the wizards fumbled and asked, Lucas half-mooned with a puzzled look. Soon, he changed his face with a scream as if he had realized something.

"None of people here know that? It's my mistake. "
And the pitiful look of his eyes was really disgusting. As Lucas said, the black tower wizards were single, except for very few people. In addition, those who were unmarried and were in a romantic relationship were among the most respectable.
He must be, too, but they are possessed by the imperial family and are obsessed with magic day and night? It was their daily routine to pretend to remain in the tower even if they had some free time, to put their noses in the law books, or to study formulas. Because of the nature of the wizard, most of them were individualistic and self-righteous.
So it was impossible for them to be good partners for the opposite sex. However! nobody was shown by lucas for 10 years!

"Well, where are we going?"

"Yes, we're not dating, we're not!"

"Because! We are! We are married to magic!"

"Yes ah!"

"That's right, right!"
If you think you're a bad person, there's another one as big as Lucas in the tower Besides, what about my teeth? Aren't you old enough to go over three digits that you've already given up counting how old you are? That's unfair! That's sad! What the hell are we missing from this guy?

"Oh, why are you yelling all together?" But as soon as they saw the face of Lucas, who spoke with frowning eyebrows, the wizards shuddered with an unprovoked sense of defeat. .........As expected, face? Is it face?!

"Nobody knows, by the way?"
Go after him, everyone will lost their lives. I've lived in vain. How could no one have done this to such a nutritious man?
Lucas seemed to have brought out this outfit for them to tease him. And he shook his head as if to say,