Part 2

[Early since the beginning of this year, I've been caring for the greenhouse. The faint purple is a pretty Ipeyon flower.] Oh, is it this flower? I think it's purple because it's purple.

[I use it as a bookmark. Suddenly princess I'm enclosed a few thoughts. Did the petals look like stars?]
I smiled and flicked at the flowers in the envelope.

After Jenet left this place, i received the news indirectly through Ijekiel. At first I was also worried and worried, but fortunately she seemed to be in some degree stable condition.

Not too long ago, when I first received a letter from Jenet instead of Jeekiel, I couldn't believe it, so let's not do it for a while. I just stood and looked down at the letter she sent me. And while I was slowly reading Jenet's letter, I had no choice but to feel the tip of my nose turning sour.

[At that time I resent the princess but I don't think so. It's not easy to comfort someone who needs comfort, to reach out whenever she wants and to speak first. If our position was the opposite, I don't think I could have done it like a princess.]
But I thought that if it were Jenet, I could do everything better. It was still the same. If I were her, I'd be more hesitant to open the door to me like this. I was thankful and sorry to Jenet. Since then, we have occasionally exchanged letters of our daily lives.

Of course, our relationship wasn't exactly the same as it was before, but slowly narrows the distance between us in this way. I thought it would be nice to be able to. So that we can smile at each other's faces one day. If possible.

I hope Jenet will be happy. Because she deserve it. And I think that way, I can be comfortable and happy.

"Hey, you've been exchanging letters often with Chimera lately."

"Argh!"
But suddenly, I heard someone behind me and I was so surprised that a child who wasn't there would fall. I jumped up and down with a shriek.

"Lu, Lucas!"

"So happy to see me?"
When I turned my head, I saw Lucas smiling and smiling. Argh!

As I turned my head, I noticed Lucas smiling and smiling. Ugh! I looked at his face for a moment, shook my eyes for a moment, and finally I couldn't hold it. It wasn't until the scene in front of me was reversed that I took a deep breath and screamed. I used teleportation anywhere to avoid Lucas.

I was momentarily confused as to where I am. But the familiar white light and the deep fragrance at the tip of the nose, which is heard in sight, was evident to belong to the rose garden.

"What, why use teleport all of a sudden?"
Argh! I screamed inside at Lucas's voice again. In fact, I was very shy to see Lucas' face now, so I used teleportation to avoid him. But you followed me so quickly!

Shook!
I used magic once again. We arrived at the banquet hall of the sapphire palace. The banquet hall was very desolate, as it was not the right time to welcome guests. The tables and chairs that were not in use now, and the walls were covered with Saeha fabric.

This time, Lucas found me too easily. Lucas, who appeared in the air, pulled my hair playfully and said,

"Hmm, are joking with me?"

"Stop following me!"
Looking into Lucas's eyes from close up, his face was small when he quickly warmed up. Since then, I've tried magic several more times to get along with Lucas.

But in the end, it was just a futile struggle. At the Ruby Palace, which arrived for the 15th time, I sat down in front of the fountain in desperation.

"Are you done enough now?"
Lucas sat on the fountain and looked at me with an interesting face.

"I didn't know until now. Is this what your taste smells? Well, quite often in the books you read. They do come out."
And then I screamed at his words.