The Past (SNOs2)

Series-SuperNatural Origins
Ship-None
Warning: BAD THINGS
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bryan's POV

Today is a pretty normal day to say the least, Xylo's out doing beta things, Alpha's out doing alpha things, the other werewolfs are doing whatever, I don't actually know what anybody is doing, I havn't went outside yet and I don't plan on going out anytime because of well this.

FLASHBACK

I was walking around pack heaven, when I heard a bunch of noise near the front gate, I walked over to the front to see all the werewolfs there, I walked over too Hannah "hey Hannah, what's going on?" I asked, "oh hey Bryan, there's a lone wolf at the gate asking to join our pack" she answered, a lone wolf huh that's rare, wolfs are almost always with a friend, then again DX was alone before I found him so...yeah. "What's their name" I asked "his name is Lowell" My eyes widened, Lowell no it couldn't be what if I just heard wrong and it's I don't know, just not Lowell, anybody but Lowell that's when Mario spoke up "alright everyone this is Lowell he will be staying with us for only a short while" I started to panic, Lowell was gonna stay with us, "Bryan you alright?" Hannah asked "yeah i'm just gonna go back home" I said walking away.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Yeah just to clear things up I used to be in Lowell's pack, I used to be his...mate, and let's just say he wasn't very nice to me, yeah umm i'm scared to go outside now that he's here and I haven't been sleeping either, I don't know what he would do if he saw me here, take me back to his sick pack, hurt me or maybe even kill me, "Bryan!" I heard Xylo yell from the door, I got up and walked to door and opened it.

Xylo's POV

It's been two days, and Bryan hadn't come out of his house yet, everyone was worried about him, I was walking to his house to check on him "Bryan!" I yelled knocking on the door, Bryan opened it, and he looked terrible, he had bags under his eyes looking like he hasn't slept in days, he as pale as the snow, he spoke "do you need something Xylo?" he asked, you could tell his throats sore like he hasn't used it in a while "B-Bryan are you okay?!" I asked, worried for the younger werewolf, "fine...why" he answers casually "you don't look fine!" I yelled in reply, he looks shocked by reply but contiues "trust me Xylo i'm fine" He said, "umm well okay, just get some sleep okay Bryan" I answered "yeah I will" he starts closing the door, I stop him "umm also Alpha's holding a pack heaven meeting tomorrow all of us need to be there" I said, "yeah okay thanks" He said fully closing the door, I walked away, Man I wonder what's wrong with Bryan, whatever it is I hope he gets over it, We all have been pretty worried about the little pup.

Bryan's POV (ITS THE NEXT DAY THE TIME FOR THE MEETING)

I made sure to make myself look better for when I talked to Xylo before going to the meeting, when I got there everyone was standing around, sadly including Lowell, I made sure to stand as far away from Lowell as possible.

LE TIME SKIP

The meeting went pretty good I guess, I walking home it was dark everyone went to the Bar, I decided to go home the quicker I get away from Lowell the better, but that's when I heard him "I thought I smelled you around" I froze, I was going to start runing when he grabbed me and threw me on the ground, I yelped "I-I-" I started but couldn't get any words out, he picked me up off the ground and pinned me on the wall "I missed you~" he said, "I didn't" I mumbled "what was that?" He asked, "I said I didn't!" I yelled "now, now somebody got alittle Naughty since he left me stranded alone, and naughty boys need to be teached a lesson~" Lowell whispered in my ear, I started shaking "y-yeah well I never w-wanted to be apart of your sick pack anyway! y-you mate abuser!" I yelled, he was about to hit me when "hey!" Alpha? Lowell turned around only to be punched in the face, I fell down to the floor while shaking, Mario came up to help me but I fell asleep in his arms.

BERRY BYE