You Do Care (OriginZ)

This was requested by foxythepirate2o
sorry if it sucks I am bad at writing the doc and Nick(or just writing in general)
also that it took so long im lazy af and wanted to get my friends requests out of the way first(excuses)
________________________________________________

Nick's POV

Ughh I'm never going to make it to safe haven in time for nightfall at this rate I need to find a place to take shelter for the night, don't want to be out here at night time, Ughhh I knew I shouldn't had travelled that far from safe haven.

I found nice mall to take shelter in, okay it's not nice but it works, besides it's not like i'm gonna sleep tonight no way not in this creepy place I haven't even checked the whole building yet to make sure it's safe and all entrances are blocked.

It's been an hour since night fell and i'm still here at the mall I checked the whole place everything is blocked and suprisingly not a lot of zombies in this place which i'm not complaining about but for a big area like this kinda strange actually it's very strange, well I spoke too soon on that, a loud growl echoed through the mall it wasn't a normal zombie growl aswell it was one of those big mutant ones, I needed too get out of here but where would I go, there are zombies all over the place now i interally sighed not wanting to make any noise, I needed to get out of here as quick and as quiet as possible, as of where i'll go maybe just like two blocks down, that should be a good enough distance, as for how i'll get there...all the doors are basically a death trap seeing as theirs like 10 or 20 zombies there I could handle them but not without a gun and the noise would attract other zombies and most of all the mutant one so roof was my best bet, it was.

I found out there are two flights of stairs to get to the roof and their on the opposite side of the building great, I made it to the stairs and up, no problem still on high alert because 1, theres a mutant zombie still in this building and second, I don't even know where it is. I looked over to the stairs to the roof and looked around seeing or hearing anything I walked slowly to the stairs. CRasH, my head shot up to the sound of a glass bottle breaking and my body tensed as the crash was shorly followed by a growl. I quickly ran up the stairs not bothering to look at the normal sized zombie slowly walking towards me, I made to the roof and quickly found a ladder leading to the ground, it looked kinda old and rusty and could snap at any moment, my thoughts disapeared when I heard another loud growl coming closer, the growls attract zombies becauses there was zombies in front and in back for the place they actual managed to get pass the back door blockades aswell, Luckily there wasn't any in the alley way where the ladder led too.

I slowly started to decend the ladder it was going okay until about half way down the ladder snapped and I fell, Face first on the ground, The ladder landed on top of me hitting the back of my head and I hit my leg on a sharp place on the lader. I also felt a lot of pain in my right arm, I had to lower my scream to just a groan because it was still night didn't want to attract zombies, I used my left arm to lift the ladder off me, careful not to move my right I wasn't stupid I know it was broken but it wasn't gonna be a big problem because im already a lefty. (Fight me) I got up and ran/limped to the house next door, suddenly remebering the mutant zombie, sure it wasn't two blocks down but it'll do.

I touched the back of my head it was wet, and when I looked back on my fingers there was blood, I looked down to my leg there was a big line of red, I hissed when I touched it, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I closed my eyes and listened all I could hear was zombie growls. I sild down the wall careful of my arm and let sleep take me over.

The Doc's POV

I was working on the cure in my lab until I heard a quiet groan, I snapped my head to the couch and saw Nick siting up looking very confused and in pain, I grabbed a pill off the table and walked over to him. He looked much more aware now he also realized not to move his right arm cuz of the cast. "Hey take this" I said, while putting the pill in his hand "What is it?" He asked, "just take it" I said, He took the pill no questions asked "what happened, how did I get here" He asked, " don't ask me, all I know is Ness brought you here injured" I said, fixing my mask a little " You helped me?" He asked, "yeah even though I was busy it is my job, and because I care about you" I said, mumbling the last part "You care about me!" He asked, happliy "Tell anybody I said that your dead" I said, He just smiled and said "oh i'm gonna tell everyone" and ran off, and out the door to the building almost hitting his arm on the door "Hey! be careful you haven't fully healed" I yelled, Runing to the door in time to see him long gone but still close enough to see his bright smile, I felt myself smile and blush under my mask, I swear one day he's gonna get himself killed , he's such an idiot.

but he's my idiot.

I've come to realize this is barely any Nick x Doc which was the request so If you want a part 2 with more Nick x Doc I will do it.