Prologue

Do you sometimes wish you could hit the reset button on your life?

However, you will still be able to keep the knowledge that you have acquired. You will be faced with the same obstacles, challenges and lessons you encountered in your old life. You will have gathered the necessary tools and materials on how to accurately deal with certain obstacles. Perhaps you will want to travel a different path making a left turn instead of a right or maybe you will choose to travel the same path as before, it will be your choice.

Now, what if you were given the opportunity to more or less "customize" this new life? For example, imagine you are in a game, where you get to make an avatar, you get to choose what you look like by selecting the hair colour you want, the colour of your eyes, your skin...you get to do all this but in real life, you even get to choose who your parents are, who your friends are or who you fall in love with.

Through this chance, you get to experience and control almost every aspect of this whole new life and you get to see a new world, as a matter of fact, you get to be a new, you.

***

Hello! This is my second attempt at writing, I've hit many blocks but I'm back and I want to try again.

Wish me luck.❤

P.S: I do not own any of the artwork or photos.