Chapter Eighteen

Buckle up kiddos. this chapter's gonna be one hell of a ride.

Also I just wanna say thanks for reading this story, Like honestly I just write these for fun but thank you It means a lot uwu.

ANYGAYS. 

Let the chaos begin.....

___________________________________

"I control J.One. I know where he is. Don't worry"

Jae seemed to be a bit skeptical of Kono still but with a sigh he decided to go along with Kono's plan.

"So, Like what are you? The demon that controls him?" Jae asked curious as the two males sat down on the grass hill in the park.

Kono hummed "You could say that...You know J.One wasn't really always a controlled legend" Kono said more chill then when he first spoke with Jae. They were on the same side. He could speak to Jae as a friend. 

Besides he'd kill Jae if he went behind his back.

"He wasn't? But...all controlled legends have to be controlled at birth unless..." Jae trailed off as Kono clicked his tongue and pointed at him "Bingo".

Jae let out a shaky sigh. "So....Is he that powerful?" He asked the red demon. Kono hummed and nodded his head. He sighed and looked up at the night sky.

"He's a lot more powerful than you think Jae...Possibly more powerful than you" Kono turned to Jae. Jae's eyes widened. "How? I could destroy anything in one touch! It'll just burn, to ashes! I have the power of hellfire for gods sake!-"

Jae stopped he ran his hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh. "He's a lot more powerful than that Jae. I've been in his sub conscience for the past two years" Kono said. Jae looked at the demon. "Two years?! Seriously?" He said shocked. Kono just hummed.

"And, Jae, I'll tell you. His power is scary" Kono said looking Jae in the eyes. 

"Scary? How can his squirrel looking ass have scarier powers than me! What's his power!?" Jae shouted getting angry. You could say Jae was a pit cocky when it came to him being better than other legends. But this twenty year old was not going to stop him.

"Jae." Kono said sternly. He grabbed onto Jae's wrist. Jae's eyes widened. Kono knew his actions. He would've hurt Kono if it weren't for the demon's reflex's.

"K-Kono...Sorry"

"Control yourself. You're a grown man and you're acting like a child! I can tell that your powers Jae are like no others but that doesn't mean you should injure anyone for a sudden outburst! It's too sudden. Don't be hostile!" 

Jae looked down at his feet. He felt ashamed. Kono started to walk away. "Well? Are you going to cause chaos or you going to be a crybaby and sob about your actions? What are you? Are you even a legend?!"

"I AM!" Jae shifted his head up and met Kono's eyes. Kono smirked and turned around. He pointed up to a building on a hill that towered over the town. "There. There is what you're looking for"

"The rundown hotel?" Jae questioned but followed Kono.

But all the way, Jae couldn't stop thinking about what J.One's power was that made him more scary than Jae himself.

_________________________________________

Light walked into the kitchen. He wanted a glass of water because he was dehydrated. With a yawn and a stretch he entered the kitchen and saw Jisung sitting on his phone, In human form.