Part 2

"Just one last time. Zayn. Please." Harry said and Zayn looked at him.

"I'm getting married in 2 days. I can't. "  Zayn replied.

"Zayn please. I need it. I know you don't . You have her. But I don't have anyone except you. I know you don't feel the same and I can't blame you but please just one last time."

Maybe Gigi was better than him . Maybe Gigi had everything that Zayn wanted and Harry didn't had. Zayn had the right to be happy. To choose ,to marry someone he loves.

|| So one last time

I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that, I'll let you go||

"I don't love you Harry !! Why can't you understand that simple thing ?!?" Zayn said furstrated.

"It's not that easy Zayn. I'm trying.  I'm tired of trying. I have been trying since the night you first walked away. I'm not asking for a place in your heart...just your warmth,just your arms wrapped around for a night. "

But Zayn didn't even let Harry finish he just walked out...for the nth time.

||Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms||

A person lost in dessert can even drink sand to survive.  In the same way Harry wanted Zayn. Just one last time. Just....one last time. Was it too much to ask ?

He would have savoured their last kiss,Zayn's last touch if he knew it were the last he would get. But Zayn never told him that he was suddenly going to leave him like that but oh well it's Harry's fault.

Cause if you get fooled once it's mistake but you keep getting fooled by the same person over and over again it's foolishness.

So Harry did what Zayn never expected. Zayn somehow managed to Call Kendall and get Gigi out of Zayn's apartment and then he reached there.

"Hey !" Harry smiled as Zayn opemed the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here ?"  Zayn shouts pulling Harry in and harshly closing the door.

"Please Zayn. Just one last time. " Harry pleaded and Zayn glared at him.

"Are you fucking crazeh!?! Why the hell you don't understand? " Zayn yelled but Harry didn't backed away.

"Listen. It's nothing to you I know. But please.  To me it means a lot. " Harry pleaded again.

"Go and Fuck someone else ? Can't you get anyone else ? Why it has to be just me ??" Zayn asked still angry.

'Cause I love you.' Harry wanted to say but he knew Zayn already knows. Zayn knows . But Zayn just doesn't want to believe it.

||One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home||

So after begging for an hour Zayn agreed . Harry asked him to come to his house as Gigi can come here anytime . Zayn agreed and by his expressions Harry knew they wouldn't be making love and Zayn proved him right with his next words.