Part 11 - Lexie

Dan asked me and Megan if we wanted to stay over, of course I was going to anyway but, it was nice that he didn't leave Megan out. Megan took the couch and Phil got her a pillow and a spare duvet, whilst I took Dan's bed, with him in of course, he was my little teddy, he made me feel safe, which I hadn't in a while. We'd all just had a marathon of Death Note and it was about 1AM. Fell asleep in Dan's arms and snuggling into him.

*Dream*

I walked into our apartment to see him standing there.

"Why are y-you h-here?" I asked trembling and dropping my keys to the floor.

"Why do you think?" He said moving closer to me, smiling.

"N-no please, no more." I said moving my back against the apartment door. He moved closer to me, starting to kiss my neck.

"Where's Megan?" I said shivering, and pushing him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Upstairs, she can watch." As he said this, he started ripping my clothes off, and as I tried to seat him away, he hit me hard in my face.

"Please, NO!" I shouted, tears running down my face, "Not like this."

Once I was naked, he picked me up and threw me onto my bed, I slapped at him as he did what he wanted, I tried hard to resist, fighting and screaming, but he was too strong for me. Megan was crying out, but a her sock was in her mouth, and she was tied to one of our chairs. I shouted and screamed at him, but he didn't stop.

*End of dream*

I sat up, with tears rolling down my face, panting for air. I sat there, sobbing for a while, until Dan woke up, sitting up next to me, rubbing his face.

"Babe, what's up?!" He said, kissing my cheek and wiping away my tears.

"Nothing, just a bad dream.." I said looking down.

"No, it's not tell me what happened." Dan said, pulling me onto his lap.

"No, it's okay" I said cuddling into him as he laid down. I didn't want to tell him, not without Megan there, he could do anything with that information. I want to trust him I really do, but just don't think that now's the time.

(A/N) awe poor Lexie and Megan!! I feel sorry for em, but rape isn't a joke, I don't joke about it.

Websites:

UK:  http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/

US: http://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/rape/help-for-rape-victims-rape-victims-support/

Lexie x