Part 16 - Lexie

I woke up with Dan's arms snaked around my waist. I looked at the clock: 6am. Damn, I knew Dan wouldn't get up at this time, so I spent an hour just watching Dan sleep. Yes I know this sounds like I'm a pervert, but he just looked so peaceful, and after watching him for a while I drifted back off to sleep....

I was woken up by Dan, I could feel his breaths heavy on my skin.

"Morning, beautiful." He spoke, before pecking my cheek, making my cheeks flush red.

"Morning." I smiled back, stretching.

"You coming downstairs?" Dan said, after a while of us just looking into each others eyes, whilst grabbing some jogging bottoms and a t-shirt and pulling them on.

"Yeah, I'll be down soon." I said, rubbing my eyes and smiling.

"Okay." Dan said walking over to me and kissing my forehead and then walking after the room, closing the door behind him. Once Dan had left, I went to my little day bag and grabbed clean clothes and put them on. I then walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face.

I walked out of the bathroom and down into the lounge to see Dan, Phil and Megan laughing their asses off for some reason.

"Uh, what?" I said walking in and chuckling.

"We don't even know!" Dan said through bursts of laughter.

"Um.. Okay." I said, sitting next to Dan and pecking him on the cheek. But when they all settled down Megan ended up bursting into tears, leaving her phone and running out of the apartment.