the beginning

virgil's POV:
I was sitting on the couch with my arm around patton when I see deceit come in. "Anxiety can I talk to you in the hall," he said and patton fell asleep. I slowly get up carful not to wake pat. I walked out to the hall with deceit, "what do you want now?" I said a little harsher than intended. "anger is pissed at you right now," deceit said calmly. "what's new," I responded quickly.
Deceit POV:
With anxiety's quick response I pin him to the wall, "Why date my brother when you can date me" I said with a smirk. He pushed me off and looked me in the eyes "because you helped him deceit and you didn't help depression," he said sadly. "That wasn't my fault and you know that an," I snapped quickly, "I love you anxiety everyone except for morality sees it." He obviously looks shocked and confused and he runs off back to morality.
virgil's POV:
I can't believe he just did that i'm probably blushing like crazy. The truth is I really do like him but I don't want to break morality's heart by going back to the dark sides, I made a promise to them I told them I was a light side for the rest of our life.

————————————————————
cliffhanger
this took a while and i'm going to a movie i'll update later peace
236 words