the soulmates

**one week later**
deceit's POV:
As I read my arm over and over like usual I start just thinking ( ⚠️ cussing) "why the hell am I soulmates with him." I was thinking about creativity and logic, not anxiety ofc, it seems so unreal. i'm so tired I think I might pass out!
Virgil's POV:
I walk over to deceit's room and knock on the door hoping he notices, I saw him looking at his arm again. "there's no rule saying you have to date them deceit," I told him and he jumped a little. "I know but most people will only date their soulmates" he responded. "ok but I have a video to make with the others be back in a bit," I told him and walked away putting my hood on. I appear in front of them all and, as usual, they all jumped. "i'm sorry was I not wanted at this exact second," I spoke to them.
**after the video**
by the time the video was over i was so tired and just wanted to sleep. but of course deceit and roman have to mess with me. roman was around in my room and was talking to me. deceit came in and dragged him out and closed the door. "I don't like him," deceit spoke to me. I just sighed and lied down on my bed. "can you get out of my room deceit," I asked.  He left and I started to fall asleep having nothing better to do.
deceit's POV:
I walked back to my room, it's been a pretty boring day. but I guess that's what happens when your soulmate hates you I guess. I just sighed quietly and sat down to play on my phone.
————————————————————
i'm done for now I just can't think of anything really so please comment ideas or what you think of this story
total words: 314