confronting virgil

deceit's POV:
It's been a few hours and I go to virgil's room. "you left your diary in my room anxiety," I said leaning against the doorframe. He looks at me blushing and in shock, "did you read it" he asked and i heard the panic in his voice. I nodded in response and I could see his face go completely red. I walk over to him and lead his head to look me in the eyes "You really love me don't you," I spoke softly. "I-I ummm... yeess," he said and his face went cherry. "That's cute an i'll see you later hot topic," I said softly and kisses his cheek then left the room.
virgil's POV:
I feel my face burning with blush, I can't believe him he invaded my privacy. But damn is he cute as hell I knew deep down he was my snake boy. Sorry i'm so cheesy ok I haven't slept well in a while.
roman's POV:
it's been a while since i've seen virgil, so decided to pay him a... visit. I go over to the dark side and go to his room and see him blushing, when I walk in all the color drains from his face. "what do you want princey," he said shakily. "what do you think," I said as I rolled up my sleeve revealing his name on my wrist, you see when you meet your soulmate their name appears on your wrist I have three and so does virgil, deceit, and... depression. From what I hear depression died and deceit hates me so I only have virgil. I walk over to virgil and roll up his sleeve as well. "Why hide it virg," I asked, "don't you love us all?" "I hate you princey I love deceit and depression is... gone," he said a little calmer than expected. "well i'll leave you go ahead and get into that stupid little mode," I said harshly and left. (I have nothing against littles I am a little don't @ me please)
virgil's POV:
I start crying almost but I keep it together when I hear creativity leave and I scream out, "DECEIT!" I hear his footsteps and him storm in "What what happened who do I kill," he said quickly. "creativity is making fun of littles again," I said crying and I show my arm at the same time. "I should have known," he responded showing his arm. I see the same names except one more, logic. "but if you have his name doesn't that mean..." I asked confused, "wait i've met him though." Deceit just shook his head, " you have to have more of a connection." I looked at him bewildered, " you have a connection with logic?!?" I asked. he  nodded and walked over to sit in the bed. "hey I never got to return the thing you gave me," I said and kisses him on the cheek, "now give me my heart back." he smirks at me and grabs my wrist. I break free like always "please don't do that you know i'm asexual," I spoke. (a tribute to y'all amazing people) "yeah sorry I forgot," he responded and looked down.
————————————————————
i'm done for today this once again took a while and it's late I want to rest i'll post tomorrow (at least i'll try)
560 words total