Chapter 1: Sophie the breakout girl

This chapter will be special this time. So I let my speaking to Sophie.

I was at school to do some English. Men I hate this class already! I wish I could grab my crowbar and beat up some hentais for fun. Then Kayla is talking to me.

Kayla: What's wrong sis?

Sophie: Nothing! English is so bad anyway! I could answer one question  already!

Cindy: Well is not big deal! This one is very easy!

The bell is ringing.

Sophie: Thank god, school is over!

The principal: Attention everyone! Sophie! I need to see you in my office right now! AGAIN!

Kayla: Look like the principal want to see you again!

Sophie: Oh god! I hope isn't my weapon again!

When I went to the principal, he wasn't happy about that.

The principal: So can you explain this?

Sophie: AGAIN? Can you just leave my locker alone?

The principal: No! If you think you will use it to bully the other students, think again!

Sophie: I didn't bully the others students with my crowbar! Now give it to me please!

The principal: I don't think so young lady! This object is not acceptable in this school! I will give it to you but I don't want to see you with this again! Or else...

Marc: OR ELSE WHAT?

The principal: Nothing!

Marc: The next time when my daughter bring her weapon with her, you better leave it alone! If not, you will be fired! Because Cindy and Kayla just call me for what happen!

The principal: But you don't understand! She disrespect the school rules!

Marc: How you deaf or something? I said she can bring her weapon with her any time! And beside, there also rapist in your school! I don't think that my daughters will stay any longer in your school!

The principal: Please! We need them to...

Marc: WHAT WAS THAT?

The principal: I'm sorry! Maina told us to do so!

Marc: Alright that's it! My daughters are no longer come back to your school!

The principal: I... Understand!

Marc: And beside, Maina is just a stupid student who want to take back the planet hentary! But after what happen against Portia, she finally stop her evil plans! So you better do what I said! Now tell to your rapist students they better watch their back or else I will let my friends know! Come on girls! We leaving!

Sophie: Now give me my crowbar back you jerk! And leave us alone!

Kayla, Cindy and I follow our dad to his truck.

Marc: Sophie, Kayla, Cindy! You three are lucky that you are no longer go in this school! However I have something to talk about!

Cindy: I was became popular! Why do you have to take us away from our school?

Marc: Why? I telling you! This because your principal already rape someone in this school! So I won't let this happen to both of you!

Kayla: We could use our weapon to protect our self you know!

Marc: Even using your weapon isn't going to working! So we are going home right now!

Sophie: We are not grounded?

Marc: No you are not grounded! The reason I have to pick you from this school this because I want to stay home while me and your mother will be gone! 

Sophie: WHAT?

Marc: No what on me young lady! While I'm gone, you and your brothers and sisters will take care by the Simpsons, the Griffins, the Smiths and the others!

Kayla: Really?

Marc: Yeah! And they all nice! And they also good to fighting enemies!

Sophie: Do you know how much I beat some rapist students today?

Marc: How much?

Sophie: 50 rapists students!

Marc: Wow! Now I bet you are ready to break out somewhere else?

Sophie: Yeah!

Marc: First, you need to train, so you can infiltrate the Morimoto mansion and get the list that Maina give to her!

Sophie: But I already beat up a lot rapists students last time!

Marc: And this is not enough! that's why I will bring you home to get more training!

Sophie: And who is going to train me anyway?

Marc the kids next doors of course! And also, Marge, Lois or Francine will prepare your dinner!

Cindy: That will be good!