3

( Disclaimer: I don't own anything just the plot.)hi guys. Pls. Vote this is my 3rd chapter. Now with further a-doo let's get on with the chapter-ooo

Still don't judge.

=============================

Marinette woke up to the sound of sirens.

She got up changed and ran into the kitchen she saw ivy and Harley trying to find a way out so she called them

"Harley, ivy help"

Ivy turned to her and said

"Ok coming Marigold"

Ivy then came to her picked her up and jumped threw a window Harley followed after soon after a while they found out someone had burned there house.

Harley motioned then to follow her the jokers layer.

Since he became more stable he doesn't do anything too bad.

Once they made it there marinette saw that she was on tv.

The joker told Marinette to call him uncle J and that if she needed anything or is in a bad mood to come to him.

Marinette didn't go to school.She Stayed at her uncle J's layer for the day.

________________________________

Damian woke up and got dressed he got into his school uniform and went down to eat breakfast.

Once down the bat family had normal conversations till it some how came to Marinette's topic.

"So yesterday I was doing more research and found out that the school she in she filed many bullying and isolating complaints" Tim said

"Yes and from what I've seen she used to be the superhero Ladybug see here there very similar blue eyes, blue hair, and the age."Bruce spoke up from the top of the table

"Yep and she's also filed to the police about sexual harassment and assault but they never believed her because she said it was chat noir and he's supposed to be a hero"

"Tt I can not tolerate people like that maybe that's why i feel more comfortable around her" Damian said

"Aww does little demon spawn have a crush"
Jason said

"Nope what shut up Todd"

"Not till you admit it" Dick inquired

"Fine she's adequate ok"

"Now describe her"

" she has beautiful blue eyes she loves fashion and has so nice h-"

Damian said before he was interrupted by Dick

"Ok ok we get now we definitely know have a crush on her haha"

"Grayson I will up my how many ways to kill my family chart if this keeps going"

Damian soon went to school and noticed Marinette was not there so after school when he went home he got the news and saw this:

Fire in one of the crime alley buildings only 3 survivors: the infamous Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy and their little new adopted daughter Mari fu.
Who have seemed to disappear after the fire.

Damian went to the bat cave and tracked her phone he saw that it was in the jokers layer.

So then he called Bruce and said

"Has the joker been up to anything lately "

" no not from what I know"

"Ok thank you"

Soon after a while everyone made it back to the house and it was 8pm so it was patrol time so they got their suits and left the bat cave for patrol.

________________________________

Marinette had a good day with the uncle J , Harley and Ivy soon it was getting dark so Marinette took out the Miraculous box and took all the Miraculi and became multi mouse.

After the transformation she went out her window and went for patrol.

For a while she stopped 3 robbery's and 6 killing attempts before Batman and his crew

After a while she went and sat down on the rooftop of a building.

________________________________

Batman and his crew noticed there weren't any robbery's or anything.

So they just continued patrolling for a while they found nothing.

Till Damian told them he sees a figure which looks like girl.

The bat crew moved forward and Damian touched her shoulder but she just flipped him.

When she saw who he was she pulled him up and said

" I'm so sorry I thought you were going to push me oh and my name is multi mouse I used to be Ladybug in Paris but came here after Hawkmoth to make this city shine like Paris it's a shame it's so gloomy"

" oh so your the little lady who took down the robbers" Jason said

And then a beep came from her jewelry

" yes I am but no I have to go or I'll transform"

"Ok little lady"

Marinette went back to the layer and slept while the batfam asked questions

"So Marinette is Ladybug and Muti Mouse ok"
Damian said

"Yes and thank gosh she's here to help" Tim said

"Yea but now let's go to sleep we have some work to do tomorrow "Bruce said and they all waited for tomorrow.

Hi guys hope you like my story now read vote and comment and tell me suggestions now bye.

Lily out.