Fess up

Waking up was never particularity hard for Blair as she was used to the early morning shoots. However, today was very different. After blaming the late sleep in on the jetlag, Blair pulled herself out of the warm blanket, finding herself looking for food. 

"Good morning,  sunshine! How'd we sleep?" Talia had noticed the tired look upon Blairs face. She had always know Blair to sleep in, so this wasn't anything unusual for her. Talia also knew that Blair loved her food, so that was why she had already plated up some toast with jam on it, Blair's favourite.

"Aww, you remembered! I actually love you, thank you. as for the sleep, it was probably one of the best night sleeps I've had in a while." And Blair was telling the truth, she hadn't been getting enough sleep ever since she broke up with Tom. Deep down, she was still contemplating whether it was the right decision, but she tried hard for it not to control her thoughts. 

"Well that good then, Hotel Mar continues with its five-star rating" the girls both laugh. It was odd for both of them, they had not seen each other in years, but that didn't matter to them.

"You mean the two reviews from me and your boyfriend? I know I would be giving five stars if I was him after standing here" Blair gives Talia a smirk.

"Ah, I can't believe you just said that! My oh my. Anyway, what are you doing today, I was thinking if you're not doing anything we could go for lunch." Talia proposed 

"Yeah I down for that, I've just got a thing with the cast tonight. Im meeting them for the first time with is exciting. they seem really from what I've seen." Blair agreed 

"Oh, that's alright then. I thought we could go to sticks'n'sushi. It's literally one of my favourite places." Talia Suggested 

"That sounds perfect."

***

After getting lunch with Talia, Blair began Getting ready for her night out. She started by doing her makeup, covering the bags under her eyes from the restless nights. As they were going to a bar, she decided to go for a natural look not wanting to overdo it. 

When Blair finished her makeup, she started deciding on an outfit to wear. She decided on an emerald green cami dress with a black turtle neck underneath. After slipping on her doc martins, Blair was ready to go.

Blair started walking to the station to catch the train to the bar. This had always been one of her favourite things to do when she was in London with her father. Although it sounded odd, it was still their thing. They were able to explore the city this way.

Finally reaching the train, she made her way to an empty seat. Blair plugged in her headphones and started listening to some music. Many people told Blair that her music taste was all over the shop, and it was, nobody could disagree. You could listen to 5 different genres in 10 minutes if Blair were in control of the music.

As she approached her stop, Blair started making her way to the door. She made her way out of the station and on to the street. Blair eventually found the bar and saw Lucy and Rami already there making conversation. 

"Hey! Rami and Lucy, I presume, I'm Blair." She introduced herself.

"Hello, yes, I'm Rami, so nice to meet you finally." He greeted Blair with a warm smile and firm handshake.

"Hi, Blair, nice to meet you! I'm so glad I'm not the only girl around here anymore." Lucy laughed and pulled Blair in for a hug.

"Omg, I couldn't imagine how loud it would be." Blair laughed along with Lucy.

Blair and Lucy leave Rami as they go and buy a drink together while they wait for the others. She ordered a jack and coke while Lucy ordered a vodka orange. They continue to bond over the movie while waiting for their drinks. Not long after they get their drink and head back to the table, Joe, Ben, Gwilym and Allen arrived. 

They all introduce themselves and head into conversations. Blair liked her castmates and found them to be an enjoyable bunch. She knew that the next couple of months would be okay knowing who she was dealing with. 

"Everyone, I have a little something I want to share with you all," Joe shouted to get everybody attention. "Right so, when I was searching everybody up to find out who you all were I found a tweet that one of you made."

Blair initially cringed at the thought of someone she was working with going through her embarrassing tweets, but she couldn't for the life of her remember any noteworthy ones.

"I shall now read out the tweet." Joe dramatically announced. "So someone asked this particular person who there, and I quote 'mcm' is." Blair internally groaned at this now knowing it was her tweet. "This person then continued with 'oOf Ben Hardy, but my mce will always be Nick Jonas' end quote. I would also like to add that this person is now my favourite." 

"Who was it? Fess up" Gwilym said with an amused smirk on his face.

"Yeah, just say, I find pretty funny if I'm honest" Ben stated.

Blair slowing started to raise her hand. "I'm just going to confess now before Joe says anything else. By the way, thank you for that." She said sarcastically. 

"Really! Was it you? I thought it would have been Ben himself." Lucy said in shock.

"Yeah it was me, it was during a drunk q&a on Twitter. Those happen quite frequently, and everything gets spilled then." Bair informed the cast.

***

They continued to poke fun at each other and bond together for the rest of the night, only getting more drunk along the way. By the time it was to leave, Blair was pretty far gone. However, she refused to take an uber. So to compromise, Ben, who was only a little tipsy, decides that he would take the train with her as his stop was after Blair. 

The pair talked drunk nonsense to each other on the ride home, becoming more comfortable with each other. Blair saw Ben as a new friend and nothing more. Although the rest of the group would like to think otherwise, the two knew they would never be anything more. 

Once reaching Blairs stop they bid farewell and parted ways. She walked her way back to Talia's flat, stumbling a few times along the way. Blair entered the flat and unlocked the door quietly as she knew Talia was asleep. She made her way to her room, did her nightly routine and got into bed. Blair fell asleep right away due to how tired she was from her big day.

A/n

ngl really like this one! I hope you like it too