Chapter 3

I rush over to Starbucks and quickly get a triple shot espresso because I'm sleep deprived and rush over to my house. Sayori is coming over today so I get changed into a cute outfit. I want to make a good impression.  I apply some light makeup and do a little jog downstairs.

"Mon!" She called out. I open the door and do a sMeXy pose. She laughs. "Okay, let's get working on the posters." She says, setting a large piece of paper and some paints, pens, glitter, glue and ribbons. "I have so many ideas!" She smiles. That smile. It's that damn smile every time. I try to hide the fact I'm blushing. "Monikaa?~" She smirks. "S-stop that-" I mumble. "Oh come on, I'm your friend! I'm trying to spread my positive energy!" She grins. "I'd like to be more than that." I flirt and immediately regret it.

"Oh frick, I-i want to be with you as well and I have so many feelings and I thought it was just a crush and- Aaaaaaah-" She blushes. "You're cute." Despite being flushed and flustered I'm still a romantic flirty kiddo. "Uh, Monika, Do you want to be my g-girlfriend?" She stutters, not being able to wipe that stupid adorable grin off her cute face. That's when I kissed her.

She seemed shocked at first and then melted into the kiss, smiling softly and humming. It was about 5 seconds before he both pulled away, giggling like little idiots. "So, is that a yes?" She asked sweetly. "Of course, Sayo." I giggle, wrapping my arms around her with a cuddle. She attacks me with kisses and I blush. We both end up falling asleep spooning each other. I think I love her.