5. The Specter

" I believe that I am one of the most long-suffering of mortals"
_ THE VALLEY OF FEAR Sir
Arthur Conan Doyle

--------------------------------------------------

She knew coming to New York wasn't a good idea, but she was bounded by a promise, a spell she could not set herself free from, and being shot wasn't exactly planned leave alone being out for two days, Katherine is not going to understand that at all, she is not going to understand that, she never understands anything.

Davina sat crossed legged in the middle of her apartment where she had drawn a pentagon, she was chatting spells that she knew deep down she shouldn't chant at all she wasn't supposed to.
But what have you got to lose when you have already lost everything,

She has done this a couple of times before, but to her it was still like that nightmare you always wish to wake up from and stare into the light and hug it tightly and expect the light to tell you that you are okay, it was just a dream, a very bad dream.

There she stood before Davina, brunette hair, long to her slender hips, brown eyes, burning with fury, hell fire, her lips, dried almost burned with the intensity of her frown.

"Davina Clair" Her voice like an echo inside Davina's brains, you might think by now she is used with this diabolical figure before her, but she wasn't.

"Katherine " Davina breathed, yes her Katherine Pierce, yes her who drove mad the Salvatore brothers, yes her who drove to hatred the Mikealson brothers, yes her who overthrew the very king of hell, Yes her, the doubleganger who wanted it all, 'If I can't shake heaven I will raise hell ' she always say

"I don't like to be left on waiting; my patience has limits. " Kathrine said

"I'm sorry there was a blimp in the plan. " Davina said

"I don't want to hear it Davina. " Kathrine said

"I'm sorry. " Davina was always known as the strongest witch of them all, but she could barely hold back her tears, right now, Kathrine had her on her knees begging.

"Davina, find me the son of Edom, and hurry up, my patience is running low. " Kathrine said and swung her hand around, displaying a soul that Davina knew wasn't supposed to be caught in this.

"Let her go, Katherine please. " Davina begged a tear threatening to escape from her eyes.

"Let go of my favorite toy, never, you have no idea what I went through to retrieve this priceless treasure" Kathrine said, with her hands going through the red hair that fell from the soul 's head.

"I got to ask though Davina, why care about her? She abandoned you. " Kathrine smirked

"She didn't know she had me, she was under my father's spell, NOW LET HER SOUL GO TO REST, please. " Davina begged

"Find the son of Edom, before the next solstice or say goodbye forever to your mother, Davina Clair, find the son of Edom, or be the reason Jocelyn Fairchild loses her soul forever." With that Kathrine vanished, leaving behind her a crying Davina.

Davina has spent the last who knows how many months looking for this son of Edom, she couldn't summon a demon to ask them, Edom is no more, it is gone, vanished it doesn't exist anymore, yet Kathrine still wants the son of Edom.

"Who are you, where are you, please come to me, I need to set her free. " Davina fell flat on her face, crying uncontrollably.

Davina resulted in searching for the mortal instruments in order to get enough strength to battle Kathrine without having to hand her the son of Edom.