Predecessor's Sword Style, Junior's Addiction

Mo Shanshan was still immersed in the shock of seeing the Great Blockage Formation, so she didn’t notice what Ning Que did. Looking at the stones that were scattered everywhere in the valley, she frowned and said, “Although it has been destroyed, the remaining power is still strong, I can’t figure out just how strong it is on earth in such a short time. Do you still insist on going inside?”

Ning Que aimed to enter the Front Gate to look for the Tomes of Arcane, especially now that he sensed that familiar strong breath that was far away and was pretty sure he knew whom the aura belonged to, so he naturally wouldn’t give up. Ning Que turned to look at her and asked, “Do we still have a chance to retreat?”

Mo shanshan looked at the surrounding stones, did some calculation for a while, and then she nodded and answered, “We just entered this big tactical array, so there is a chance to go back. If we go further, we can never return. I don’t know what danger lurks ahead.”

Staring at the scratches on the stones in front of him, Ning Que suddenly asked, “Do you believe in destiny?”

Mo Shanshan was slightly startled and didn’t know why he asked such a question.

Ning Que looked at her and explained, “Right now, I believe in destiny more and more. I came into this valley with you, a Calligraphy Addict, so I believe that the god has already arranged everything for me.”

Mo ShanShan understood what he meant.

At this point, Ning Que suddenly sensed something. He suddenly turned back, shot a Talisman Arrow from his bow and aimed at one direction. The arrow pointed at a red figure.

Tao Addict Ye Hongyu appeared again. She stepped on some sharp stones with her bare feet and quickly moved forward. Her bare legs under her red skirt were tight, her left shoulder was still bleeding and her face was pale. It seemed like the burst of breath when the Great Blockage Formation restarted caused her injury. Yet the injury was not serious.

The red figure in front of them whistled. It looked like they were far away from each other, but actually, they were very close. Logically speaking, they should have had a fight in the next minute, but somehow her direction changed. She intended to move straight forward, but was forced to turn right, at last, she started to circle around.

Ye Hongyu stopped and stood on a stone in silence. It seemed that she figured out why this happened. Raising up her head to look at Ning Que and Mo Shanshan, she said, “You are so lucky.”

Because earlier if the Front Gate hadn’t opened when it did, there was a possibility that Ning Que and Mo Shanshan would have become a pool of flesh and blood by Tao Addict’s thousands of Taoist Sword. That’s why she said they were lucky.

The Great Blockage Formation was really amazing. Even though they were standing face to face, and could hear each other, it was not real. Ning Que tried to aim at Ye Hongyu using his Primordial Thirteen Arrows but there was a weird refraction brought about by the stones, even space was deformed, thus he couldn’t shoot at her successfully.

Acting force and reacting force always complemented each other. Primordial Thirteen Arrows couldn’t aim at Tao Addict, in turn, Tao Addict couldn’t find where they were exactly either.

After making sure, Ning Que stopped pulling the bow and nodded to Tao Addict who was standing on a stone and stayed close by. Ning Que nodded toward her like she was just a passerby who he ran into. And then Ning Que left toward the direction of flowing water with Mo Shanshan.

The further they went, the less the water under the lake was. However, the power of the Great Blockage Formation became stronger and stronger. Aura of Heaven and Earth moved unevenly. It seemed like the air started to have sharp edges, making it painful to be breath.