7. Mixed feelings

''Sis! Sis!'' a toddler (Y/N) runs up to his sister. ''Can you bwush my tail?'' 

(Y/N)'s sister smiles, ''of course, (Y/N)!'' she grabs the brush that was in his hands. 

''Yaayyyy!''

(Y/N)'s sister, Ryoko, was 7 years old here and (Y/N) was 3 years old.

Ryoko begins brushing his tail and (Y/N) begins to get sleepy. (Y/N) falls asleep, Ryoko sees this and finishes brushing his tail. ''Good night, (Y/N),'' she softly says.

-----

''Tag! You're it!'' (Y/N), now 4 years older, quickly runs away.

''Wha? That's not fair,'' Ryoko pouts. She begins chasing after (Y/N). ''Come back here!!!''

Even though Ryoko is faster, (Y/N) is able to hold his own. ''Hahaha, you'll never catch me, sis!'' he exclaims. After they finish playing tag, they play hide and seek. 

''3, 2, 1, ready or not, here I come!'' Ryoko playfully yells. She begins running through the forest that was near their house. After running for a bit, she hears some shuffling in a tree near her. ''LOOK A CAT!'' Ryoko yells. 

''Where?!'' (Y/N) quickly slides down the tree. He pouts when he notices Ryoko laughing. ''That's cheating and I'm not a dog!'' 

''Hahahaha, why did you act like that then?'' she says while she's rolling on the floor, laughing.

''I can't help it!'' (Y/N) pouts even harder.

''Aww, come here, I'll make it up to you,'' Ryoko says. 

(Y/N) walks over to her. Ryoko drags him down and puts his head into her lap. She begins patting his head. 

(Y/N) yawn and slowly falls asleep. 

''Happy dreams, (Y/N),'' Ryoko says. After a couple of minutes she also slowly falls asleep. They spent most of the afternoon just laying against each other.

-----

''Sis! Do you wanna play?'' (Y/N) runs up to his sister.

''I'm busy (Y/N), not now,'' she responds.

''But we haven't played in a while-''

''Not now!'' she shouts.

''oh ok...'' (Y/N) walks away feeling sad and defeated. He goes to his room and just goes to sleep.

-----

''Try harder (Y/N)!'' Ryoko yells.

''I am trying!'' (Y/N) yells back. He goes in for a punch to the face. She dodges this and deals an elbow blow to his ribs. 

''Aaaagghhh!'' (Y/N) begins coughing. 

''Man up and fight me!'' Ryoko shouts. She starts losing her patience. 

(Y/N) stands up and readies himself for another match. He runs to her and tries a leg sweep. Ryoko dodges and punches him in the face. (Y/N) gets up and uses that momentum to counter-punch her back into her face. Ryoko falls down.

(Y/N) runs up to her, ''Are you okay?!'' he asks her.

Ryoko jumps up and kicks him in his stomach and then elbows him on his back. She looks at his unconscious body. ''Tch, WAKE UP!'' she shouts.  ''Pathetic, you're not even worth training,'' she walks away.