𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

◝.*・゚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝ ᴍʏ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ❞

◝.*・゚

      𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. Baby blue hues frosted over from the effects of alcohol and cocaine; a lazy, contented smile spread across her lips.

Between manicured and nimble fingers, Ana hugged the crimson cup closely to her chest, the pink liquid within threatening to slosh over the sides and stain the very revealing and very white dress she was wearing.

The blonde seemed to be unaware of her own surroundings momentarily, swaying on her feet before a gentle hand landed on her shoulder, pulling her from the intoxicated daydream she'd been subdued too.

As dilated pupils flickered to the slowly steadying blurred face before her, Ana suddenly became aware of how loud the music was. The walls almost felt as if they were vibrating, music bouncing off every nook and cranny of the fraternity house. 

The irritant mixed music sounded generic to Ana's ears.

The lights above her did little to help her sobering vision, fluorescent rays of blue, purple and pink filling the dark room with light.

As her vision cleared, the sound of obnoxious, rowdy laughter caught her attention. 

Ana's gaze almost robotically slid from the girl stood before her, to the group of fraternity boys gathered around the poorly painted beer pong table, with smudged Greek symbols painted across its timber surface beneath plastic cups filled with all kinds of alcohol.

The group of boys, all Fraternity brothers of Phi Delta- Ana noted in her muddled mind, were shirtless. 

Toned torsos were marked with glow in the dark paint with designs of swirls, stripes and polka dots, even with her blurred vision, Ana could see the small beads of sweat dripping down their bare torsos. 

Her red tinged eyes brightened with anticipation, her lips pouting once her purposeful gaze had swept over the group of boys, however, the corners of her lips soon lowered with disappointed.

She didn't find anyone particularly interesting, and the few boys she did deem worthy of her attention, she'd already slept with and didn't want to experience that dissatisfaction again...