𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐒.𝐋.𝐔.𝐓

◝.*・゚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝ 𝘴.𝘭.𝘶.𝘵  ❞

𝘵  ❞

◝.*・゚

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺, but this time it was different. They weren't crimson and irritated from weed, and they certainly weren't sore and hazy from alcohol.

For the first time since Ana's first ever boyfriend Jason Jackson had sent her nudes to every single boy in their year, Ana's eyes were filled with tears threatening to overspill and ruin her pristine makeup.

Ana had never been the sort of girl to sit and cry, even as a teenager. She was a problem solver, always trying to work out how she could change the situation to benefit herself. 

When her dad had banned her from attending prom she hadn't cried, she'd simply slid down the trusty drainpipe she'd become awfully familiar with, wearing a tight dress her dad would have flipped about. She'd enjoyed her prom night, ending it with sloppily blowing off her prom date Cole underneath the bleachers, his cum staining her tight satin dress when she'd refused to swallow- not wanting to smudge her makeup anymore.

Nevertheless, having her phone taken off her for a month had been worth attending the prom, especially considering her dad was unaware of her second emergency phone she used for circumstances such as this.

Even when her grandma had passed away, Ana hadn't cried, she hadn't even shed a single tear, not even during the funeral.

Amy had always been the more sensitive one out of the two twins, while Andrea seemed to be between the two- not as sensitive as Amy, but not a 'stone cold bitch' like Ana as Andrea had once frostily remarked.

Yet as she pushed the heavy door open, Ana was fluttering her lashes like mad to prevent the tears from falling.

At the sound of the door hitting the wall, Negan jolted, sitting up brashly from his desk, a signed form sticking to his cheek and the line of drool that had escaped the corner of his mouth.

It seemed he was having a very busy morning at work- sleeping...

Upon seeing Ana, Negan's shoulders slumped in relief as he pulled the form from his cheek, pushing it down on the desk top as he swung his legs on the desk. After rubbing his eyes, Coach Negan's signature smirk fell into place.