1. The Punishment

The red-haired boy a.k.a the fox a.k.a Yang Jian was right, their fathers really made them suffer for last week's incident.

"You are joking, right?" The black-haired boy a.k.a the wolf a.k.a Cheng Ming asked their fathers who were sitting at the other side of the table.

Mr. Cheng and Mr. Yang shook their heads in a negative way.

"You ruined the night, the merger was forgotten but your actions are all over the media!" Mr. Yang gnashed his teeth with annoyance.

"With your picture, fighting," Mr. Yang added. It was important.

Yang Jian signed heavily next to Cheng Ming.

"So, you will take our houses, cars and money, and force us to live together," Cheng Ming laughed hysterically, "for the entire semester?!"

"Yes," Mr. Cheng confirmed to his son, "you have to learn how to get along well for the future of our company as we are like a family now."

"Family?" This time it was Yang Jian, "I don't even want to see this damn wolf!"

"Same here, evil fox!" Cheng Ming punched Yang Jian's arm.

"Stop it!" Mr. Yang yelled at them. He planned to keep his silence and let Mr. Cheng handle the situation but apparently, he was way too patient. He looked at the boys angrily, "we didn't ask your opinion, leave the wallets and the car keys to the table, now!"

Both Yang Jian and Cheng Ming froze for a second, then they did as they were told.

"Now, follow us to your new house."

The new house was a two-storey house which had two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. It belonged to Mr. Cheng and originally designed as an example house so it had everything the boys would need. Also, it was very close to the university so the boys didn't need their cars, bikes would suffice.

Cheng Ming: "It is so small..."

Mr. Cheng: "You are only two so no need for extra space."

Yang Jian: "Can we at least get a maid?"

Mr. Yang: "You have two hands so no need."

Cheng Ming: "Can we at least use our credit cards?"

Mr. Cheng: "We will give you an allowance, if it is not enough, then work."

Yang Jian and Cheng Ming: "..."

"As everything is clear, let's go back so that you can pack," Mr. Yang led the group out of the house.

***

The boys stood in front of their new home. From their faces, it was quite obvious how 'happy' they were.

"I didn't know you were so willing to move in with me," Cheng Ming pointed at the four luggage Yang Jian had.

"And you have only one luggage, do you think it is a two-day vacation or what?" Yang Jian sighed, "you stupid wolf..."

"Maximum five days, when they cool off, we will go back," Cheng Ming pushed Yang Jian aside and walked into the house, pulling his luggage behind him.

He didn't know that he had to go back to his house to bring more luggage the following week...

Yang Jian followed him with two luggage then he went out again and brought the other two luggage in as well.

While we were carrying his luggage in, Cheng Ming already decided to take the room on the right as that room was seeing the garden. It didn't matter actually as he would be there only for a week but still he wanted to annoy Yang Jian.

He laid down on the bed and waited until Yang Jian carried all of his luggage up to the room on the left.

Then he started to count, "1...2...3..."

"WOLFFF!!!"

Cheng Ming was laughing so hard that tears appeared in his eyes.

Yang Jian kicked the door and entered Cheng Ming's room, "change the room with me."

"Why? They are identical!" Cheng Ming was playing dumb.

"That room looks at the street!" Yang Jian forcefully pulled the arm of the lying boy, "I can't read with all those noises!"

"Then don't read, I don't care," he saved his arm from his grip, "first come first served."

"DAMN WOLF!"

"PICKY FOX!"

After Yang Jian went out, slamming the door, Cheng Ming had another laughing session.

Yang Jian was studying English literature so he had to read a lot but that picky fox had a very bad concentration so he needed utmost silence when he was reading.

On the other hand, Cheng Ming was studying economics and he didn't have any problems with concentration as he never studied any of his subjects. He was paying the most hardworking students and they were doing his assignments and letting him copy their exam papers.

"Now let's see how you will read," Cheng Ming was very pleased with himself.

Although they grew up together, they never got along well. Their fathers were friends for 30 years and wished the same for their sons but the boys were so different from each other, like day and night.

Only thing they had in common was their arrogance. They both lost their mothers very young so their fathers spoiled them way too much to compensate for the missing mother figures. When they were eighteen, they had their own sports cars, villas and limitless credit cards. They never had a problem about money so they had no problem spending it.

Their fathers tolerated their arrogance as they were the heirs of their construction companies, and that's why, when it was time to enrol in the university, Mr. Yang and Mr. Cheng wanted the boys to study economics. Cheng Ming didn't mind studying economics as he had already planned how not to study but to their surprise Yang Jian changed his application on the last day and enrolled in the literature department.

Mr. Cheng was supportive, Mr. Yang was angry and Cheng Ming was relieved not to see him in the class as they were already seeing each other more than enough.

However, when they started university, Cheng Ming cursed Yang Jian for his choice of major. Both Yang Jian and Cheng Ming were very handsome, tall and muscular so they couldn't compete in these areas but when Yang Jian chose literature, suddenly he became the romantic prince of the university. Cheng Ming became number 2!

As if it was not enough, then they both fell in love with the same girl, Ying Yue. She was the most popular and of course the most beautiful girl of the university; therefore, all the boys were in love with her. Cheng Ming was the first to approach her and she looked very fond of him but then she met with Yang Jian and she got confused. Almost for a year, the boys were competing to win Ying Yue's heart and this competition led them to that point.

Indeed, when Yang Jian was saying Ying Yue kissed him, he meant this Ying Yue.

Two enemies under the same small roof without money... This Ying Yue should have been worth it...