EXTRA (+18)

This chapter includes explicit boyxboy love scene so proceed accordingly. 

You have been warned.

***

Two weeks after the love confession

"Are you ready?"

"No, I am not!"

"I told you one week before!"

"How can I get ready for something like this?! Watching gay porn?"

Yang Jian chuckled, "then let me handle everything."

"Will it hurt?"

"Oh my! You are ruining the mood, shut up!"

"Ok...Ok, I trust you," Cheng Ming lied down on the bed like a piece of wood.

Yang Jian chuckled again, "what are you doing? Pretend to be dead? Am I a bear?"

Embarrassed, Cheng Ming pulled Yang Jian on him, nibbling his lips, at least he was good at it. Yang Jian responded hungrily while opening Cheng Ming's shirt buttons. His kisses soon followed his fingers from Cheng Ming's neck to stomach, giving the latter heavens.

"It is the last button," Yang Jian whispered, "if you want me to stop, say it now, otherwise I won't stop even if you beg."

Cheng Ming pulled the shirt to opposite sides and the last button went to the other side of the room by the impact. "Just do it and be fast!"

Yang Jian did what he was told. He quickly got rid of all remaining clothes while biting Cheng Ming everywhere, marking his territory.

Cheng Ming was lost in pleasure.

Without breaking the kisses, Yang Jian reached to the bedside table and got a bottle of lubricant from the drawer. He applied some to his fingers before parting Cheng Ming's legs.

Slowly he pushed one finger into Cheng Ming's virgin hole, making Cheng Ming jump with pain.

"What are you doing?!" He wanted to straighten up but Yang Jian stopped him.

"Don't move," he moved his finger in him, trying to loose the hole.

"I am so nervous and it hurts like hell!" Cheng Ming screamed when Yang Jian added two more fingers. But when Yang Jian pressed the right spot, he moaned in pleasure.

When he was ready, Yang Jian pulled his fingers back and replaced them with his hot member. Cheng Ming screamed as he felt Yang Jian's member inside him. It hurt so much that he felt as if he was torn apart but still let Yang Jian continue. Afraid of hurting him in his first time, Yang Jian didn't move for a while, giving him time to get used to his presence.

"Can I move now?" he asked desperately after a while.

"Okay, but slowly."

Yang Jian pushed himself deeper in Cheng Ming, making him lose his mind. Then he started to thrust in and out while he was playing with Cheng Ming's awaken member, distracting his mind from the pain.

"You are... so tight... and hot... wolf," Yang Jian increased his speed.

"Ahh," Cheng Ming bit Yang Jian's shoulder and his nails pierced through Yang Jian's flesh. "I...am...about...to....come," Cheng Ming was out of breath, "push it deeper and harder!" He circled his legs around Yang Jian's waist to give him a better position.

"Wait me," Yang Jian fastened his thrusting.

"Ahh," Yang Jian released deep into Cheng Ming while Cheng Ming released onto Yang Jian's stomach.

Yang Jian pulled out his member and collapsed next to Cheng Ming, "are... you OK? How... was... it?" he asked while panting.

"Again!" Cheng Ming pulled Yang Jian on himself again, then a sudden realisation hit him, "oh my! Apparently, I was born to be a gay!"

Yang Jian laughed wholeheartedly, "no wolf, you are only gay for me, otherwise I will castrate you!"

Then he started the second session.

END