003

*JIAYING'S P.OV.*

Its only the second day after school and it's already shitty.

I was currently on the opposite side Namjoon as we were eating. I had agreed to meet up with Namjoon and hang out with him in a cafe.

"So..." he starts.

While trying to keep my innocent act, I smile and look into his eyes.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks, I mentally laugh.

"My favorite color? It's red!" I say and smile a bit wider than before.

"Favorite sport?"

"Basketball."

"Hobbie?"

"Music!"

"Full name?"

"Jia- Jiyoung Lin!" Gosh, I almost said my real name.

"Birthday?"

"July 28th!" I excitedly act. Somehow, I managed to lie on my name, but yet on my hobbies and other things, it was as if I could just tell him everything. But I knew my limits. With keeping the act, I say, "My turn!"

I ask him the same questions he had asked me and got answers. At this point, I really thought I knew him, though it's only been two days. It's as if I can tell him I am part of a mafia gang and get him to help me. Be friends with him. But I can't. No. I can't. I just can't.

I had honestly forgot what it had felt like to have friends. I haven't had a single friend in so long. It's been a while since I had someone love me and care for me in a friend way, or have someone to talk to, to help, receive, and give advice to. Yet, with Namjoon, it feels like I've been doing it for years, it feels like I've known him for so long.
    But this is just an act. It's fake. No, you don't care. No, you don't want to be friends with him. He annoys you. You dislike him. You aren't friends.

But we are friends!

At this point I was mentally crying while chatting 'happily' with Namjoon.
    Then I realized what I was really here for.

*NAMJOON'S P.O.V.*

Gosh she's amazing. I've known her for two days and it feels like I've known her all my life. Maybe she is trust worthy and Jin and Yoongi were wrong about her. But, it's only been two days.
    After at least a month, I will finally tell her everything. From start to beginning. Including my feelings towards her.

*JIAYING'S P.O.V.*

FLASHBACK-
LAST NIGHT:

I had just finished telling my brother about the whole Namjoon and his group situation.
I also ended up telling him about them getting in my way of finding Bangtan, and Namjoon trying to ask me to hang out with him.

"It's so annoying!" I whine.

"Jiaying..." my brother says looking at me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Did you ever think, even once, that they might be Bangtan?" He curiously asks me.

"Are you crazy! They are too, annoying and 'sweet', they can't be assholes running around the city killing people," I confidently deny.

"It could be a disguise? I mean, you are in a disguise too, right?"

I opened my mouth to refuse and say something back, but quickly closed it when nothing came out.